Droid Razr Maxx released already

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually.....thats a very small size increase for that size battery....

I think if I had to choose, I woulda choose the maxx. But this is a lil different from the bionic and razr situation. This is just a razr with an extended battery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

GeneralZod

Reaction score
I recently returned my RAZR and went back to my 3G device, because of signal drops. However, if I was a RAZR owner I'd be annoyed. I understand that technology moves rapidly... more so than ever. However, Motorola had to be aware that this was in the works before they released the RAZR. They went forward with that release, despite the fact that they knew they'd have a solution to v1's biggest issue in two months.

I understand that a lot of folks are saying that this is nothing more than a RAZR with an extended battery. And while that's true, it seems like the battery life will make these phones a lot more usable. It seems that a large percentage of this forum is using Smart Actions to disable services they never would have disabled on a purely 3G phone, simply to make the battery life acceptable. Many of those Smart Actions will no longer be necessary with a device that has double the battery life.

Reaction score
Yeah, I do see a lot of complaints or whatever but personally I do not use any smart actions and have no issues with battery life. Love my RAZR as is. The only phone I kinda wish I would have known was coming is the purple RAZR. Oh well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

swallman

Reaction score
What really frustrates me is that they will probably make the MAXX available AFTER the 15th, hence making it impossible for anyone to take advantage of the longer return policy offered during the holidays (like myself).

:mad:

jdroid80

Reaction score
What really frustrates me is that they will probably make the MAXX available AFTER the 15th, hence making it impossible for anyone to take advantage of the longer return policy offered during the holidays (like myself).

:mad:

You can return your RAZR now, reserve one, and receive in couple weeks. Solution.

pinoy_92

Reaction score
Damn... I just got my razr not even a week ago.. maybe I can still return it when maxx comes out....

WestOkid

Reaction score
Motorola could not have released the Maxx and called it "Razr". That would have been a joke. The whole marketing campaign was based on being the thinnest smart phone ever. The Maxx is thicker than iphone and S2.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

I had mentioned this in earlier posts elsewhere. The only problem is this is a teaser, meaning it may never be available (although it is very likely it will be). On the other hand, it is highly likely that SOMEBODY WILL eventually make an upgraded battery and back for the RAZR. However has I mentioned in the earlier post, the best and easiest option may very well be to simply order the battery and back for the MAXX and then you can get the MAXX out of your RAZR (pardon the pun).

:icon_ lala:

swallman

Reaction score
You can return your RAZR now, reserve one, and receive in couple weeks. Solution.

Except for the fact that I wouldn't have a current working phone. :(

Maybe time to dig out my old BB Curve!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk