[Rumor]Samsung Verizon Device Hinted at by Samsung Support?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
[Rumor]Samsung Verizon Device Hinted at by Samsung Support?

Since Verizon has skipped on the Galaxy S II launch as if there would be something to make up for it in the near future; Some are saying it could be the Prime and others are saying it could be the Stratosphere. If so, that could be worth waiting for – assuming all of the rumors about everything end up coming true.
Again, take it for what it’s worth…

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Tegamal

Reaction score
I have the same question, actually. Been eligible for an upgrade for a bit now, but I've been holding out for the next big thing. The more I see about the Bionic makes me want to just go for it, but I would have LOVED an LTE Galaxy SII. Then you have the rumored Nexus/Droid Prime...

:cus:

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Why yes. I am a member here. :) And yes, I will continue my assault on Samsung.

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Prime sounds good! But the note it's nice too but dislike the stylus and with it's hole for it

[X] Motorola Droid: Simply Stunning 5.5
[ ] Motorola Xoom: Stock Root 3.2
[ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
Tapatalk

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
It'd rather have the Prime come out first than the Stratosphere, seeing how that's just an Epic 4G...

DamirD1984

Reaction score
Not so much of an uncommon samsung response. I would love to give samsung a chance, kind of did, but quickly passed my Droid Charge after 11 days.
One thing that seems to stick out with samsung phones, its the lack of android OS updates. Yeah, the argument, that VZW does not allow for the updates just to roll out, till "all" the possible bugs are ironed out, is rubbish I say. Just how many phones has VZW, put out on their shelves, with bugs right out of the box. "PRIME" example for lack of OS updates, like the Samsung Fascinate, still no official GB.

I'll just stick with HTC or MOTO, they aren't perfect, but have a way better record ;-)

sb1831

Reaction score
It's a corporate twitter account would you honestly expect anything other than "I think it would be worth waiting..."

smokiedabong

Reaction score
These are great news , I was losing all hope that I'll ever see another smartphone , I thought the Bionic is the last smartphone that will ever be produced , good to hear other manufacturers decided to produce more smartphones in the near future :icon_ banana:

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Not so much of an uncommon samsung response. I would love to give samsung a chance, kind of did, but quickly passed my Droid Charge after 11 days.
One thing that seems to stick out with samsung phones, its the lack of android OS updates. Yeah, the argument, that VZW does not allow for the updates just to roll out, till "all" the possible bugs are ironed out, is rubbish I say. Just how many phones has VZW, put out on their shelves, with bugs right out of the box. "PRIME" example for lack of OS updates, like the Samsung Fascinate, still no official GB.

I'll just stick with HTC or MOTO, they aren't perfect, but have a way better record ;-)
You do know that any phone with the Nexus logo gets major updates from Google before anyone else right? ..Whether it's Samsung or not.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a corporate twitter account would you honestly expect anything other than "I think it would be worth waiting..."

Imagine the reaction we would be having if they had gone the opposite way with something like "Nah, I would go ahead and buy the Bionic..."

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Imagine the reaction we would be having if they had gone the opposite way with something like "Nah, I would go ahead and buy the Bionic..."

Lol that'd be hilarious. I have a strange attachment to Motorola so I'm going with the Bionic. I could wait a month and get something else, but then why not just wait another month and get something else?...oh yeah, then there's the next batch of phones the month after that. No matter how long you wait, your device will be completely outdone in a few months. I've never owned a Samsung phone; played with one, they remind me of an iPhone without Apple software on it, so I may get one someday. HTC just seems to plastic-y and cheaply made to me, but that's just an opinion. In all honesty if they made overly cheap products I doubt they'd be so popular right now, or even be around.