Rumor: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to have a 3850mah Battery

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I feel outdated... I just started using the finger print scanner on my Note 8 a couple weeks ago.... Haven't even tried the Iris scanner or whatever it is... Heck I even just started using Google assistant and Bixby.....

I wish Samsung would start allowing us to setup up S Pen shortcuts like on the Note 2.. I always liked the press the button and double tap for screen write...I know air command is kind of easy but I liked the shortcuts..

I do like the thought of the "dual" speakers for sound... I listen to a lot of music via the speaker on the phone and that would be great to actually be able to hear it from all angles and not have to have it at full volume.

you are not out of date - you are only using what you need. Like you I do not use the iris scan. the fingerprint scan is good enough. I also do not use google assistant or bixby.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
you are not out of date - you are only using what you need. Like you I do not use the iris scan. the fingerprint scan is good enough. I also do not use google assistant or bixby.
I really need to better utilize smartphones.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I really need to better utilize smartphones.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I doubt most people are utilizing their smartphones to their full potential. there are just so many features in them these days. it is hard to believe they are more powerful and does more than the computer that sent man to the moon.

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
A battery of 3850 mAh! which would make it the biggest battery ever used by Samsung on a mobile terminal. Let's hope that Note 9 does not suffer from the same battery problems as the Galaxy Note 7.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
galaxy s7 galaxy s9

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
A battery of 3850 mAh! which would make it the biggest battery ever used by Samsung on a mobile terminal. Let's hope that Note 9 does not suffer from the same battery problems as the Galaxy Note 7.

If I remember correctly, one of the problems with the note 7 was they were squeezing an oversize battery in a smaller area. I am almost willing to bet the note 9 will also be one of the largest and heaviest phones on the market.