Allegedly The Galaxy Note 9 benchmarks were just leaked, and it already looks fast!

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
We understand, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 promises to be ultra-powerful. We are now impatient to know other aspects, including autonomy and photo quality.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
We understand, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 promises to be ultra-powerful. We are now impatient to know other aspects, including autonomy and photo quality.

I guess we will all have to wait a few more months before knowing the other aspects. until then, it is all guesswork.

Wilsondrake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 5
I don't think a 4000mAh battery in 2018 is a go to market strategy for any brand. With so many Apps, Programs, Screen features, 4000mAh is just not enough.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I don't think a 4000mAh battery in 2018 is a go to market strategy for any brand. With so many Apps, Programs, Screen features, 4000mAh is just not enough.

it really depends on your needs and how efficiently the phone uses the power. Otherwise, most people would not be getting through the day with their current battery size. we really do not know at this time how power hungry the note 9 is going to be. I could be wrong but I do not think the note 9 will use that more power than the note 8.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
well my upgrade is ready in December, but I really really don't want to go back to samsung. I know this is crazy but honestly the G6 is probably one of the best phones I've ever owned... here's hoping there's a G7 soon...

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
well my upgrade is ready in December, but I really really don't want to go back to samsung. I know this is crazy but honestly the G6 is probably one of the best phones I've ever owned... here's hoping there's a G7 soon...

there are a lot of good phones out there to choose from. who knows, my next phone might be something else too. and when I finally decided on the note 8, I was also seriously considering non-samsung phones too. In fact, there was a good chance I would have gotten another if the released date was months after the note 8 even though they were both announced at just about the same time.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I just don't understand what everyone's been with Samsung is.... I get everyone hating the old Touchwiz but its come a LONG ways recently. I can't see anyone getting my business other than Samsung and the Note series.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand what everyone's been with Samsung is.... I get everyone hating the old Touchwiz but its come a LONG ways recently. I can't see anyone getting my business other than Samsung and the Note series.

Have you tried lg yet? It's a ton better than it used to be.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Have you tried lg yet? It's a ton better than it used to be.

I've never had an LG phone. For me the functionality of the S pen is irreplaceable. I use it for so much. And the fact it fits in the phone so I always have it helps that much more.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I've never had an LG phone. For me the functionality of the S pen is irreplaceable. I use it for so much. And the fact it fits in the phone so I always have it helps that much more.

I think that fact of the pen fitting inside the phone is a major selling point. don't get lost that way. I have a zenpad and have misplaced the pen several times. That was why I got the hp ipaq years ago, it was because the pen fit inside the case. wonder if samsung copied that too :)

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

I felt the same way when I got rid of my note 2 after having it for 4 years... I ended up not needing it as much as I thought...

I do wish some other companies would offer this feature.

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
I look forward to this new Galaxy Note 9. It looks beautiful!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
galaxy s6 galaxy note 8

Last edited: