[Rumor] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Could Have a 3,450 mAh Battery

DesiDroid

Reaction score
I take such things with a pinch of salt. Hope it is well optimized to make sure the juice on this monster lasts!

wardo

Reaction score
I hate the size and have no use for the function for which it is named but the specs sound unbelievable. 3 gig of ram alone is a HUGE advantage. Add a big battery and perhaps the best processor in any current phone and it makes we want to check on holster options.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Incase you have never tried one on for size, drop it in your pocket for a test run. I ware slacks everyday and the note 2 is the most comfortable phone I've ever had in my pocket.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
If you carry the N2 in your pocket, do you take it out every time you sit down, especially when getting in a car? Is it in a case?

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
My N2 lives in my back pocket but I always put it in the car mount to charge when I'm driving. I also use an app that pays me to log the GPS coordinates of cell towers and wifi hotspots so I'm always running my phone in the car. The phone isn't a problem in my back pocket sitting in chairs in restaurants, church, etc. I occasionally readjust the phone's position in the pocket but don't ever have to take it out due to discomfort or fear of damage.

hunter9604

Reaction score
My Note II stays in my front pocket. I work construction, and never sport a case, as it's too thick feeling in my pocket. Get in the car and sometumes I leave it there, and other times I want music. To me, I'm afraid to put any phone in my back pocket, rigid glass, sitting down, just doesn't make sense to me. Front right pocket is it's home 8-12 hours out of the day.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I'm rooting for 4 options including a mini.

I'm hoping the Mini (if you mean S4 Mini) is real too. I'd like to get a Note 2, but it doesn't fit in my pocket well. It fits fine while standing, walking and even stooping down, but is a no go while sitting at a table or chair unless I were to slouch a lot. I even think that the S4 is a bit too big.

recDNA

Reaction score
no, i mean note 3 mini. better specs than gs4. i want 3 gig ram

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I don't even see rumors of a Note 3 Mini yet, just guesses if one might eventually come. What size would people consider a Note 3 Mini to be - 5 inch or what?

recDNA

Reaction score
I read somewhere there might be 4 options. No idea what they'll be. 5 - 5.7 is the size range I prefer but I'll learn to carry the phablet if I have to to get those specs.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why would there be multiple options on display size when you already have 2-3 different sizes of the S4? Maybe @ the normal Note size, and a plus-sized Note, both available with 2 different storage amounts? Or maybe they are just counting the two different processors.

recDNA

Reaction score
I don't know. I just heard there will be 4 options. Some may be only in Korea. Bottom line is I want the hardware. If gs4 had 3 gig ram and a huge battery and super processor that would be my pick. I will never use the stylus. I like looking at big screen but don't like carrying it.

recDNA

Reaction score
Incase you have never tried one on for size, drop it in your pocket for a test run. I ware slacks everyday and the note 2 is the most comfortable phone I've ever had in my pocket.

I tried a friend's note 2 in my pants pocket. I found it very uncomfortable but I always wear jeans. Although in front pocket I was afraid I'd break it when I sat down. I don't wear skinny jeans but still felt very tight on my leg. It's not like the phone is made of steel.