Allegedly The Galaxy Note 9 benchmarks were just leaked, and it already looks fast!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
samsung-galaxy-s9-review-12.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Allegedly Surfaces On GeekBench, Scoring Impressively In Single And Multi Core Tests. Even though it isn’t due for another four or five months, information for the Galaxy Note 9 is rampant on unofficial sources. Right now, it’s expected that the Note 9 will feature a 4,000mAh battery. Samsung has already registered its trademark and firmware testing has also commenced.

Source

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I'm so worried I'm going to be tempted by this device.... Getting ready to install the 8.0 update on my Note 8 and FDR.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I'm so worried I'm going to be tempted by this device.... Getting ready to install the 8.0 update on my Note 8 and FDR.

the temptation will be there for me too. but all I have to do is look at my bank account balance and the temptation will quickly leave :) I will still have around 17 month left paying on my note 8

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
the temptation will be there for me too. but all I have to do is look at my bank account balance and the temptation will quickly leave :) I will still have around 17 month left paying on my note 8
Yeah I know.... There really isn't anything I want except the stereo speaker and slow motion camera but I just don't think that's enough for me to upgrade.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I think note 10 or 11 will be my next phone, if I am still with the note series then. never know what may be released by then
I will stuck with the Note series so long as they produce them.... I just love the convenience of the built in stylus. I use it so much everyday.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I will stuck with the Note series so long as they produce them.... I just love the convenience of the built in stylus. I use it so much everyday.

I found I don't use the stylus as much as I used to. I was using it for grocery and other lists but since getting Amazon Echo, I just do it by voice now.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I found I don't use the stylus as much as I used to. I was using it for grocery and other lists but since getting Amazon Echo, I just do it by voice now.
In my field I'm CONSTANTLY CONSTANTLY CONSTANTLY drawing and writing on photos explaining what buttons to press and what components I'm referring too. The stylus just makes it so much nicer and neater looking than using my finger. Plus I use it often to highlight and copy text..

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
in your case it is needed. though if I had a job like yours, I would get a tablet :p too bad they quit making the note tablets.
I actually have the Tab A 9.7 that has an S Pen but I let my step mom use it for a week 1.5 years ago and she still has it lol...

I've been eyeing the new version I think it's the S3 with S pen but they are like $550.... I'll probably end up with one once I catch them on sale... I'm bummed I just missed out a couple weeks ago Samsung had them for $379 I think it was.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I actually have the Tab A 9.7 that has an S Pen but I let my step mom use it for a week 1.5 years ago and she still has it lol...

I've been eyeing the new version I think it's the S3 with S pen but they are like $550.... I'll probably end up with one once I catch them on sale... I'm bummed I just missed out a couple weeks ago Samsung had them for $379 I think it was.

they had them for 379, now I'm bummed!!! thanks a lot :-( I have a zenpad which is great but nothing beats samsung with their wacom stylus drivers.