1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Rumor] Pics of Sony "Yuga" 5-Inch Superphone Emerge

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Dec 17, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Over the past several weeks we have been hearing steady rumors about a new Sony flagship 5-inch phablet style device. Sometimes it's called the "Yuga" and sometimes "Odin" (although these could actually be two separate devices. We have heard a wide range of specs for the phone, but the one thing that all the previous rumors have had in common is the 5-inch 1080p display of the device. Today's rumors also seems to confirm that info, but brings with it a couple of decent "blurry-cam" shots of the device. Today's rumor also suggests that the phone will be coming with a Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor.

[​IMG]

What do you guys think? What's it going to take for Sony Mobile to become relevant again in your eyes?

Source: MobileReview
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Intriguing.. I'm still waiting for a projector :D
  3. xeene

xeene Well-Known Member

That thing better have 3k battery and be lte compatible to be even considered on Verizon.
  4. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Me too. Pico projectors have been available now for a couple years, but to my knowledge only one phone model actually every made it to market that had the laser based projector installed. I did see this one (Samsung Galaxy Beam official with integrated Pico projector | Android Community) but never heard anymore about it. Did it ever make it to the US? Here's another link with specs...Samsung I8520 Galaxy Beam - Full phone specifications

Here's a link with the Samsung Galaxy Beam and two others apparently released in India http://articles.timesofindia.indiat.../32494047_1_projector-micromax-dual-sim-phone

....DAMN!
  5. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Yea there are a couple of 3rd party ad-on projectors.. but I want it built it :)