[Rumor] Motorola Droid 4 May Launch February 9th; Just in Time for Valentine's Day

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Motorola-DROID-4-before-Valentines-Day.jpg

According to the latest rumor-mill, the Motorola Droid 4 may be hitting store shelves on February 9th, just in time for Valentine's Day. Further rumors suggest that the phone is slated to sell for the decent price of $199.99 on contract. If these rumors prove true, we will know it next week!

Source: PhoneArena

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I still don't get why people would get people phones, TVs, tablets, computers, etc. for valentines day. Isn't it supposed to be romantic stuff? Spend the money on some fancy restaruant and maybe a sexy hotel.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I knew a lady who got one on Mother's Day. It was her first cell phone. At first she wasn't too happy (not mad, but not happy since it was flowers and a romatic dinner). But then later she was glad she got it.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I still don't get why people would get people phones, TVs, tablets, computers, etc. for valentines day. Isn't it supposed to be romantic stuff? Spend the money on some fancy restaruant and maybe a sexy hotel.

Heh, I once bought my ex wife a washing machine for valentines day. Granted, we went to dinner... but. :icon_ devil::p