rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

DBLX

Reaction score
Anyone make a YouTube walkthru for this rom install for the new guys like me?

sk8

Reaction score
Im using QuickClock Advanced and want to verify gov -int is what is recommended for governing script and not on demand or conservative.

I believe drod or someone said interactive is best with QuickClock.

I normally use balanced for QC profile. Many thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

It doesn't matter what governor you use in conjunction with quickclock. The governors have nothing to do with over clocking. It only handles how the cpu ramps up and slows down.
Intreractive you spend more time at the higher end of the cpu speed there for using more battery. This is what I use.

sent from a sweet paper weight.

sk8

Reaction score
can somebody tell me how to set up the governors? i try to edit the text and it wont let me.thanks

Did you get my response? A few questions. Do you have a terminal installed? If yes proceed. If no go download terminal emulator from the market.
Open the terminal emulator.
Type 'su' and hit enter.
You should go from this $ to this #.
Once you have su permissions
Type 'gov -inter' and hit enter.
Or whatever governor you'd like. There needs to be a space between gov and -inter.

blueis300

Reaction score
Just had my first reboot and using battery quickly. Guess Ill give it some time.

sk8

Reaction score
SK8 thanks i go it now,set it up on cons to save battery right?
Cons will help save battery. Also if your trying to get the most battery life use the battery saver mode in your Overclock module, eliminate the highest selection and use the conservative governor.

richpease

Reaction score
Awesome!

Just sbf'd my phone to 340 and flashed to 2.0.1 and I love it! Thanks for all your hard work, next pay day I'll shoot you a few bucks.

vladimirtm

Reaction score
SK8 thanks i go it now,set it up on cons to save battery right?
Cons will help save battery. Also if your trying to get the most battery life use the battery saver mode in your Overclock module, eliminate the highest selection and use the conservative governor.

how i do the overclock module? sorry for askin again thanks

msburr87

Reaction score
13 hours 80% batt left and im overclocked. Winner.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

joefreg

Reaction score
New to ROMs

New to ROMs and I love this one and installed it fine. My question is how do I restore Quickoffice. I know its done in the script but how exactly do I do that.

Thanks

trook

Reaction score
Try su, then office -ins, without the comma obviously. There's script instructions for the blurry rubix on the first page for that rom, I would imagine they would be the same.
I love rubix btw, incase you guys missed it the first dozen times.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
So if im on 2.0 do i have to wipe when i apply the updated 2.0.1? Sorry if its been asked already but i dont want to sift through 20 pages to figure out if someone has already. I have no errors or bugs on 2.0 so far so i dont see a need to really update but i guess the scripts arent working as well from what i understand from the OP.

supr2nr

Reaction score
so I'm still a bit confused. I've changed 01cpu file to set my governer to conservative. But will quickclock that comes with Rubix override the governer back to ondemand over my options that I set in the 01cpu file if I have it enable at boot?

jdm627

Reaction score
So if im on 2.0 do i have to wipe when i apply the updated 2.0.1? Sorry if its been asked already but i dont want to sift through 20 pages to figure out if someone has already. I have no errors or bugs on 2.0 so far so i dont see a need to really update but i guess the scripts arent working as well from what i understand from the OP.
Not wipe only update