rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sweet! Individual ringtones work. Only other thing that Ive noticed and its very minor, when you hit the menu button in messaging, the compose icon is a mute icon instead. Doesnt even matter, I just noticed it...Awesome work drod, thanks :)

Porkweasel

Reaction score
Hey Drod, if I applied the patch from Twitter do I have the change log for 2.0.1 applied or should I reflash a fresh 2.0.1? Thanks man. Just sent $5.00 for the great ROM! Keep up the awesome work!

msburr87

Reaction score
Drod I must say thank you! Im a pretty big rom whore, and pretty android tech saavy, and this is the first rom that has me satisfied without having to mod the hell out of it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There is at least one thing you get with the rom that you didnt get with the patch. You can now set individual ringtones for contacts.**Nvm, he fixed the patch to include ringtone fix too...
I would like to know this too.

Hey Drod, if I applied the patch from Twitter do I have the change log for 2.0.1 applied or should I reflash a fresh 2.0.1? Thanks man.

DDangerousDroidx

Reaction score

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Which rom? 2.0.1? If you have that your good to go. He updated the patch to include the ringtone fix so if you habe 2,0 you can just flash the patch and you will then be running 2.0.1
So do I download and install like I would a new ROM with the wiping data/cache or am I able to just install it? What is OP? Sorry for the Noob questions in advance
Yes, you install it like you would any other rom, the instructions are on page 1 of this thread.

Even if I downloaded the ROM and the patch already?

bmerrill63

Reaction score
This keeps getting better. Thanks for all the fast - quality work you've done!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mugsy77

Reaction score
Im using QuickClock Advanced and want to verify gov -int is what is recommended for governing script and not on demand or conservative.

I believe drod or someone said interactive is best with QuickClock.

I normally use balanced for QC profile. Many thanks!

vladimirtm

Reaction score
can somebody tell me how to set up the governors? i try to edit the text and it wont let me.thanks