OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Drod!

I did in fact deliver some Cheese over @ PayPal for ya........

Question though! is it really necessary to reconfigure the governors and do the oc thingy to allow your DX to perform @ its best. I do notice a difference in the temperature of my DX while tethering and Internet sharing with this rom, it gets a bit hot. Is there an explanation for that?

Thanks in advance.......

Not at all.. in fact, I don't recommend overclocking. It's nice, but ends up causing more issues (random reboots, battery drains, phone temp, etc.) than anything. Governor switching, however, is personal preference, and does not do any sorts of bad.

Surely.. when tethering, or any constant use where the cpu frequency would be more towards the max, the phone will run a little hot.. it has to work harder than normal (thus raising the cpu temp), plus, my dx always ran hot.

PerCompLLC

Reaction score
Is there a way to get a time scheduler for when the screen locks. I see the options to adjust for the screen to time out, but not for the security lock. Since I run a corporate email account I am required to have a PIN. Each time the phone locks I have to enter the PIN, it gets old. Sometimes I lock it and then, crap I need to do something else and then BAM, enter PIN is promoted.

I know on the stock DX there is way to adjust it to like 15 minutes. That would be great if you can add that feature setting or guide me on how I could change it.
This is a feature of MotoBlur and is not available in AOSP ROMs. It is very difficult to implement as it involves significant reprogramming of many of the framework files... However, I do agree that it is a great feature - probably one of the few that Moto actually got right.

farsideny

Reaction score
Still having issues after installing rom several times...wiped data and cache for fresh installs.

Music doesn't play. Pandora doesn't play music either and the camera takes pictures but doesn't save the files...it creates 0kb files...

Anyone else experiencing such problems? Anyone with suggestions to fix?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

rcglider

Reaction score
Quick question from an occasional rommer; I went from rooted stock .340 to Rubix to Liberty. Is it required to go back to stock before installing this ROM or just wipe data/cache? Sorry for redundancy, but that's how I prevent screwups.

jdm627

Reaction score
Quick question from an occasional rommer; I went from rooted stock .340 to Rubix to Liberty. Is it required to go back to stock before installing this ROM or just wipe data/cache? Sorry for redundancy, but that's how I prevent screwups.
Just wipe data/cache

jdm627

Reaction score
Testing Blue Gingerbread and looks and work perfect. Muisic and camera working perfect with me. Tested other roms but this one it's faster and amazing. usually I wipe data cache, partition and some format but this mode work for me I realy don't know for others; with X the most of the recomendations are only wipe data cache I don't not why, but I did always with my D1 testing rom and minor fixes I got so...

inssane

Reaction score
I know, I know, I didn't look through all these pages here at work...

DIALING
Here and there when I am placing a call, it locks up in the "calling" screen (not connected yet) and I have to pull the battery.
Similarly, when ending a call twice, it wouldn't let me end and locked up the same.

I don't remember if it was with 2.0 or 2.01 update, they were close together.
This never happened with the previous version.

((I am on a D2, with the D2 zip file installed))
Nick

ngsm13

Reaction score
What does the 'RemoveThrottle' do? Is this data throttle or CPU throttle?

joshhendry

Reaction score
I'm still having problems with Words With Friends being force closed all the time. I haven't had this problem with any other ROM. Anybody have an idea as to what would be causing this?

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My brother and i have had a game going for 3 days with not one fc...
I'm still having problems with Words With Friends being force closed all the time. I haven't had this problem with any other ROM. Anybody have an idea as to what would be causing this?

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
I'm also having major problems with WWF, but another friend on an LG Ally reports the same problems, but they are much less severe.

joshhendry

Reaction score
My brother and i have had a game going for 3 days with not one fc...

Ok that is great for you. I have had many games going for many days on the last ROM that I was on but that doesn't help me with this issue. I had the exact same problem when I tried the Rubix before the .1 update which is why I went back to my other ROM.

joshhendry

Reaction score
I'm also having major problems with WWF, but another friend on an LG Ally reports the same problems, but they are much less severe.

I haven't had any problems when I was on Darkslide the last few days. I was hoping whatever changed in the .1 update would take care of these issues on this ROM.

trook

Reaction score
I'm still having problems with Words With Friends being force closed all the time. I haven't had this problem with any other ROM. Anybody have an idea as to what would be causing this?[/quote]

Did you try clearing data from that app? Settings, applications, manage, running

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

joshhendry

Reaction score

Did you try clearing data from that app? Settings, applications, manage, running

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have tried that a few times. I log back in and once it gets done updating I go into play a game. As soon as I try to go into some other app it does a force close. I have even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the app.