Rotary lock screen and 220 lcd density

Boblank

Reaction score
I like using a 220 density and haven't had any issues with it since I started using gummyjar and now libery. The rotary lock screen does not look good with that density (i would guess probably most densities besides 240). Just wonder if anyone knows how to fix this. Thanks for any advise....

aefde8cf-ba71-fe38.jpg

SonicMetal15

Reaction score
I have the same problem as well at 210 density. I took a look inside the framework and found out that the .png isn't a .9 patch (which would enable it to stretch based on the lcd density, I believe). So I tried editing it using GIMP to make it .9, and used draw9patch to verify there were no errors. After I replaced the original .png with my modded one and flashed it, I STILL had the same problem. The problem may lie with the .xml that controls it, perhaps styles.xml or something, but I haven't had time to look into it further. Hopefully that'll give us a start in figuring out how to fix this, because it drives me nuts and I'm forced to not use rotary :(

OP
B

Boblank

Reaction score
thanks allot for the reply, good thoughts on the .png file. Let me know if you make any progress, or if anyone else has any insight?