1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rotary lockscreen issue

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by ExNight, Sep 6, 2010.

1. ExNight

ExNight New Member

I have a modified build.prop on UD8 that includes the LCD density mod and luck has it that this interferes with the appearance of the rotary lockscreen. It still works but looks crippled. The stock lock screen looks just fine. I am wondering if there is a fix for this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  2. ExNight

ExNight New Member

Awesome for the feedbacks everyone.... I have seen a lot more stupid questions answered on this forum, I firmly believe I had a legitimae question

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

no fix for this, unless BD changes the hdpi for the rotary lockscreen. i'm using stock as well with the lcd density hack. and stop getting so angry because no one answered you question haha
  4. magma_camel

magma_camel New Member

i hope a fix for this comes avaible soon
  5. bigtex52

bigtex52 New Member

If no one answers your question, it is most likely because no one has an answer for it. I would bet that you wouldn't prefer a lot of answers of "I don't know". Just chill and be patient....wait for UD 9.0...dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
Search tags for this page

miui rotary lockscreen