UD 2.3 Screen density help...

Rated_R

Reaction score
Droid Incredible Amoled

So here is the deal. I have been using LCD Density Changer from the market to set my screen from factory 240 to 220 for sometime now on CM 6.1 on my incredible. Just now found out that is what has been causing my lock screen boots.

IE: I lock my phone and it goes to boot screen. CM doesnt have any issues with it. But for some reason UD does.

I set my phone to 220 and 99% of the time it does it. Set it back to default and it stops. I can only assume that it is happening because BD has messed with the lock screen.

I truly want to stay with UD but I love the smaller screen density. Any one have any ideas?

schollianmj

Reaction score
have you tried changing it straight in build.prop rather than the app? perhaps its an issue with the app playing nice with UD.

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
have you tried changing it straight in build.prop rather than the app? perhaps its an issue with the app playing nice with UD.

I have not. As I have never changed it manually. I will try that. Don't know why I didn't try that first.

altimax98

Reaction score
The build prop mod should work. I had the same issues but worse... multiple random reboot and so many other issues and problems. Just make sure you reset LCD density change before uninstalling it. Once I started doing it manually I've had no problems and UD 2.1 & UD 2.3...

Sent from one of those missing Droids

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
Nope still does it after manually changing it. UD hates my incredible. Sad face is sad.