1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooting?

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Hacks' started by mpnx2, Jul 7, 2011.

1. mpnx2

mpnx2 New Member

Ok I am fed up with the rebooting on my TB. I figure I will go ahead and root the phone to slove this as well as the added functionality. However I have a few questions. Which one of the how tos do you use there seems to be a lot out there. Also, I have the warranty on my phone and would like to be able to restore the phone back to its original state if I need the warranty so is there a ROM or root program that will allow that to happen. Having never done this before I am a little nervous. How about a good complete walkthrough . Then what needs to happen afterwards do I need to install more things like the radio, etc?