OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
Same here, build is solid. Curious question...why not name it a different name if the build is totally different? I am no cm fanboy, so the cm name is meaningless to me. If they don't recognize your build why promote them?

Admittedly I am shallow that way. Lol. I would just own the hell out of it. ;)

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

After all it is cm code ;) I am not the type of person anymore to steal stuff and not name it what it is.it's cm11 just my own "working" version

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Told y'all I don't lie nor kid. They old posted their build to try to plus one me.

So instead I posted a 4.4.1 build and pwned it. And sent a plus 10 haha

Does this build include the updated camera fix?

buddyfunlove

Reaction score
Camera fix is there. I have 13 megapixel option.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Camera fix is there. I have 13 megapixel option.

Strange. I didn't after doing a fresh install, however I just extracted the camera.apk from official cm and moved it to /system/app and now I have 13mp

buddyfunlove

Reaction score
[ROM][WIP] Cyanogenmod 11 Powned+10. That's what I would name it. Lol.

On a serious note...the download line on the notification pull down flashes and makes things go a little wonky until cleared. Is that normal?

BlueHarford

Reaction score
Everything runs great.

Would like to see the following fixed as its been present for a while and not in any other build

The roaming fixed. Not just removed
The carrier name to be correct not say preferred network
Your profile pic to be displayed in quick menu profile switcher.

Everything else works beautifully. Thanks for a solid build

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Everything runs great.

Would like to see the following fixed as its been present for a while and not in any other build

The roaming fixed. Not just removed
The carrier name to be correct not say preferred network
Your profile pic to be displayed in quick menu profile switcher.

Everything else works beautifully. Thanks for a solid build

The roaming bug is not a big issue ATM (read last post on page 40)

@rhcp just donated via PayPal. Thanks again for the stable build!

Last edited:
OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
The roaming bug is not a big issue ATM (read last post on page 40)

@rhcp just donated via PayPal. Thanks again for the stable build!

Thanks ;) and yea it's not a huge deal. And if you want to change the network name just edit or push eri.xml

I always know people will find things to complain about but it's a sold clean build.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Thanks ;) and yea it's not a huge deal. And if you want to change the network name just edit or push eri.xml

I always know people will find things to complain about but it's a sold clean build.

No prob. Thank you for your work. One question.....on the stock lg ROM the camera has a burst mode. Is there any way of incorporating that into the camera? I ask cuz the camera is a little slow taking pics (I know its always been like that on aosp). Having a 7 month old baby, I like to take pics of him but they get blurry when he's moving around a lot, especially when trying to take pics in the moment.

Lachian

Reaction score
Does this recent build fix :
- 4g toggle
- Voicemail not showing / not disappearing until reboot
- intermittent Wi-Fi network issues (SIDDs list not refreshing, etc)
- Google services error showing up in the notification area on reboot?

If those things aren't fixed, I wouldn't call this a 100% working build, but damn near 100%.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2

i think you have done a great job on this rom and in a very short time frame.
thanks for that!!

what i dont understand is, there a few minor bugs that have been brought up quite a few times, yet you just dismiss them as
"I always know people will find things to complain about". its not complaining, there are a few legitimate (very minor) bugs.
i dont understand why you wouldnt want to fix them, if you acknowledge its not working properly then its not 100%.
just looks bad on you trying to dismiss bugs as nothing however minor they may be.

just my opinion, no offence intended...

The

Reaction score
Here is a build of the 12-08 4.4.1 rom that has a smaller navbar.

Since we such a large screen , I hate to see it go to waste and I think this size is a much more appropriate for our device. Let me know what you think, and I can make other sizes that are requested as well!

ROM (40 DPI): https://mega.co.nz/#!SQcCiL7R!TXgBO3J22TGqO8fkHU_uTm7-W6wyqxSIrGljqWmbDcw

ROM (36 DPI and fixed the network name) https://mega.co.nz/#!WANnnSBD!UWl6zmGtW0QQdMnD84rRDDq4aPE8JGyqDVB4NKM9oxY

View attachment 68455

Last edited:

BlueHarford

Reaction score

I've been developing roms and kernels for a long time. Saying a comment about that when a few users point out a simple fix bug that the developer doesn't care about is not a complaint. It's stating a fact of something simple to fix. Share your repos and I'll push the damn fixes.

With my career and getting my son more. I don't have the luxury of building roms and apps anymore.

I did say it was a good build in my comment and just pointed out the 3 bugs I found as constructive criticism

OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
Here is a build of the 12-08 4.4.1 rom that has a smaller navbar.

Since we such a large screen , I hate to see it go to waste and I think this size is a much more appropriate for our device. Let me know what you think, and I can make other sizes that are requested as well!

ROM (40 DPI): https://mega.co.nz/#!SQcCiL7R!TXgBO3J22TGqO8fkHU_uTm7-W6wyqxSIrGljqWmbDcw

ROM (36 DPI and fixed the network name) https://mega.co.nz/#!WANnnSBD!UWl6zmGtW0QQdMnD84rRDDq4aPE8JGyqDVB4NKM9oxY

View attachment 68455

Nice.