[ROM][WIP] Cyanogenmod 11 for G2 VZW

Thetaman

Reaction score
The cm team version doesn't have those elements broken. Mine works. Its animation is lagy though and live wallpaper crashes.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

I don't care about live wallpapers, lol. So which version you flash? This one or a different one? Debating...may wait. I hate lag in the UI.

buddyfunlove

Reaction score
Lol, agreed. Right now I am on the other. Will try this one later to see what was tweaked. Just made animation off due to lag in transitions.

OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
Well for the skeptics,

If you think this is a build that is from their repo and using their stuff. You are 100% wrong. This is the same build I have been doing since day 1. and brought you 100% working no UI lag no nothing.

And, Again, I have brought you a 100% no UI lag, with everything working version.

I don't use the same media profiles they do, I don't use the same media content they use I don't use many diff things they do. its not "tweaks" as you call them. its significant code changes.

Its like comparing apples to oranges (as a metaphor)

Give it a try. I promise you, you won't go back to the official.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Well for the skeptics,

If you think this is a build that is from their repo and using their stuff. You are 100% wrong. This is the same build I have been doing since day 1. and brought you 100% working no UI lag no nothing.

And, Again, I have brought you a 100% no UI lag, with everything working version.

I don't use the same media profiles they do, I don't use the same media content they use I don't use many diff things they do. its not "tweaks" as you call them. its significant code changes.

So can I flash your build over the official without wiping data? Just cache/Calvin/system?

jmileti

Reaction score
Well for the skeptics,

I agree. No problems at all, no lag. Much better imo.

OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
So can I flash your build over the official without wiping data? Just cache/Calvin/system?

you CAN try whatever you want. Can I promise you will get the true 100% effect with no crashes and such? No

I always say a 100% clean install.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
you CAN try whatever you want. Can I promise you will get the true 100% effect with no crashes and such? No

I always say a 100% clean install.

Lol OK I'll do a clean one. Downloading now.....

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm still getting the roaming bug, where the signal icon shows an R. Coming from a clean install. I had it on the last version. Not sure what the dealio as this is the only ROM that happens on. Otherwise no complaints.

buddyfunlove

Reaction score
Well for the skeptics,

Easy Tex. Lol. Meant no insult. I will try your build shortly and report back.

OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
I'm still getting the roaming bug, where the signal icon shows an R. Coming from a clean install. I had it on the last version. Not sure what the dealio as this is the only ROM that happens on. Otherwise no complaints.

Yea two things on that note:

A) it really does not matter because you are not roaming. I can disable this 100% and it never will show again. (if its some OCD issue)
B) It has to do with the fixed RILD, i was not going to debug 200 lines of java just to turn off a "R" symbol. when it all works fine.

but, thanks :)

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Appreciate the response and the explanation. Enjoying the ROM, thanks.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Most welcome

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Downloaded your build. YouTube works perfect! (Was having issues with the official version) I think I'm gonna stick with this. Thanks much for bring a 100% working version of CM will be donating.

buddyfunlove

Reaction score
Same here, build is solid. Curious question...why not name it a different name if the build is totally different? I am no cm fanboy, so the cm name is meaningless to me. If they don't recognize your build why promote them?

Admittedly I am shallow that way. Lol. I would just own the hell out of it. ;)

OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
Downloaded your build. YouTube works perfect! (Was having issues with the official version) I think I'm gonna stick with this. Thanks much for bring a 100% working version of CM will be donating.

Told y'all I don't lie nor kid. They old posted their build to try to plus one me.

So instead I posted a 4.4.1 build and pwned it. And sent a plus 10 haha

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk