[ROM][WIP] Cyanogenmod 11 for G2 VZW

buddyfunlove

Reaction score
Have you played around with the various network modes?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

jesssiii

Reaction score
@just4747, I tried the Google kk dialer from banks and it didn't work either. He said it doesn't work with all ROMs. I didn't try it with Gummy.

LG G2 VS980 (VZW)

Please do not mention Gummy in this thread. thx.

Just look at ours vs theirs. their stuff is broken. only two people have a working 4.4 rom for the G2.

Seriously dude? I was being helpful, not recommending or even discussing Gummy Rom. Not to mention his 4.4 has no more issues than yours

LG G2 VS980 (VZW)

buddyfunlove

Reaction score
I am wanting to try another gapps zip. Do I need to wipe to try the new gapps zip I downloaded? Thanks!

Do you mean like switching between the LTE, 3g, and 1x? I have tried that. Is there another setting that I can try?

No, under settings go to more. Then mobile networks. Then network mode. I am on global but if you want to lock in 3g try cdma.

Also, mentioning other roms should not be scolded upon. It was in reference to a topical subject. If he started whoring it out I could understand a correction. I understand your sensitivity being how you were treated over there but let's not lose sight of what all this is about.

just4747

Reaction score
Seriously dude? I was being helpful, not recommending or even discussing Gummy Rom. Not to mention his 4.4 has no more issues than yours

LG G2 VS980 (VZW)

Lmao @ getting yelled at for saying that...

just4747

Reaction score
Running into a lot of random problems tonight on latest build. More random reboots when unlocking or near an unlock, weird Wifi issues where local networks won't show up until after a reboot. Knock On working way less of the time than it was on any other ROM or stock ROM (like maybe 30% of the time on the first try opposed to like 80%). These things are so frustrating but just gotta hope the bugs can be found/fixed...

jmileti

Reaction score
Finally decided to join. Love this Rom. Great work. Only small issue I see is no incognito mode. Awesome battery life. Been my daily for a few days now. Thanks

just4747

Reaction score
Running into a lot of random problems tonight on latest build. More random reboots when unlocking or near an unlock, weird Wifi issues where local networks won't show up until after a reboot. Knock On working way less of the time than it was on any other ROM or stock ROM (like maybe 30% of the time on the first try opposed to like 80%). These things are so frustrating but just gotta hope the bugs can be found/fixed...

Also even occasionally getting reboots just when powering the screen on with the actual power button...why? Knock On I am not surprised but why a reboot with the hardware power button? Waa

buddyfunlove

Reaction score
Got that on cm 10.2 as well. They try to explain it but in the end I think it will require kernel tinkering. Just my opinion.

brucipher

Reaction score
I've now been on the 1126 build since that day, and not a single reboot or screen of death. Except for proximity sensor I've not found a single thing wrong...

jmileti

Reaction score
I've now been on the 1126 build since that day, and not a single reboot or screen of death. Except for proximity sensor I've not found a single thing wrong...

Doe you have incognito mode in browser. I also forgot to mention the proximity sensor not working all the time during calls. Best 4.4 build I've used so far.

Soapinmouth

Reaction score
Anyone else have a bug where the signal often times says it's roaming

desantim

Reaction score
Anyone else have a bug where the signal often times says it's roaming

Not sure if it was random or not, I noticed it while at the mall yesterday and while driving home, but never saw it in the previous week of usage.

Alastrionia

Sourcery Themer / Designr
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Been on the 11/27 build and so far only 1 SOD when a voicemail hit my phone.
Otherwise been rock solid and no issues whatsoever
LTE connects and is very strong, no roaming issues.

As time progresses it'll only get better as the bugs are squashed :D