[ROM] Rumm Rx v1.0.3 - Feed your addiction with a second dose!

MrKleen

Reaction score
I'm sorry I thought you meant if JRummys Rum RX would work on 2.3.340

JSmurf

Reaction score
having issues with BUA....
i tried the APK and moved it to the system/app in root explorer
set the permissions and ths BUA seems to still not work... please help.. JP

babydollcg

Reaction score
So does this mean that all ROMS are requiring Android 2.3???? What the heck, GB comes out, and WHOOSH! I can't find a rom that doesn't require this 2.3.320?! I hope I am mistaken...

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
So does this mean that all ROMS are requiring Android 2.3???? What the heck, GB comes out, and WHOOSH! I can't find a rom that doesn't require this 2.3.320?! I hope I am mistaken...

FYI, 2.3.320 and 2.3.340 are Motorola version numbers, not Android version numbers. Those versions are Froyo. The Gingerbread (Android 2.3) are Motorola v4.???. As far as I'm aware, there are currently no custom roms based on Gingerbread since it was just rooted this morning.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

immortal_ben

Reaction score
When following the instructions to flash the ROM, when I boot to recovery mode, it does not seem to make any difference when the phone boots back up.

I tried continuing with the installation, but the steps didnt seem to work out right, and the phone never looks any different when it boots after loading the ROM.

Can someone please help?

vanbeek1

Reaction score
I have purchased all of your apps, and love them all!!! where can I download your rom? I have a Droid X, rooted and waiting for your rom....