[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.8.19.0 [DEV]

DROOIID

Reaction score
I am having the same problem as other users ... when I try to download an app from the market it says something about not enough space on this device. I have plenty of room though, and most of my apps are on my SD card. Any ideas?

chewy74

Reaction score
really? i started the recording he log while it was connected to wifi and it disconnected 5 seconds later and than reconnected. I allowed it to reconnect fully before stopping the log. The log i pasted is the complete log I got from that session...i will replicate and record a more extensive one and email it to you. I will give the browser syuggestion a try.

Thanks

chewy, Try renaming the browser backup folder on sdcard (/sdcard/MIUI/browser/backup). That may fix your browser FC

Can't tell much from your wifi log. The beginning of the log I see that you are disconnected and then I see where you connect, but at the end of the log, it looks like you are still connected. So I need to see either more above (before) or below (after) the log you have.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I am having the same problem as other users ... when I try to download an app from the market it says something about not enough space on this device. I have plenty of room though, and most of my apps are on my SD card. Any ideas?
Try booting into recovery and wipe dalvik-cache. That seemed to fix the issue for somebody else who had plenty of free space on /data

jding13

Reaction score
Loaded up 1.8.19.0 yesterday, still trying to get everything all dialed in, but so far looking to be a really nice build. Just have two questions/issues. First: is there a way using stock mms to use "enter " to send? Second : I can not get the on screen KB to vibrate on key press, the soft keys (back, home, etc) work fine. Would like to keep using miui so any help would be great
Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Loaded up 1.8.19.0 yesterday, still trying to get everything all dialed in, but so far looking to be a really nice build. Just have two questions/issues. First: is there a way using stock mms to use "enter " to send? Second : I can not get the on screen KB to vibrate on key press, the soft keys (back, home, etc) work fine. Would like to keep using miui so any help would be great
Thanks

Not sure about enter to send. Other people have mentioned the vibrate on key press before and i dont believe there is a fix. However, im using swiftkey x and it works for me. Best keyboard i used, i would suggest giving it a go.

RedRumy3

Reaction score
So after taking a break from using older MIUI I decided to come back and try this new one and so far I love it. Everything is smooth and fast using everything stock haven't tried putting a different kernel on it. Anyone recommend a kernel that works great for miui? No issues so far, everything running great!

chewy74

Reaction score
^chevy's medV 1100 is pretty smooth for me right now

nu2droid

Reaction score
Thanks
I miss the enter to send too. I have not found a way to do it with Miui either..

So after taking a break from using older MIUI I decided to come back and try this new one and so far I love it. Everything is smooth and fast using everything stock haven't tried putting a different kernel on it. Anyone recommend a kernel that works great for miui? No issues so far, everything running great!

+1 on Chevys Med 1.1. So far has been great.

hixie5

Reaction score

I'm using Chevy's 1.1 (1100) medVolt kernel as well. Runs smooth and fast.

Reaction score
Try booting into recovery and wipe dalvik-cache. That seemed to fix the issue for somebody else who had plenty of free space on /data

Magiman, this did fix the problem....and hands down the best running rom to date also no lag after a day or so.....so whatever you did ( no compcache) works way better atleast for me!

drilus

Reaction score
Thanks Magiman! This is the smoothest running version to date! Thanks for your hard work!

chewy74

Reaction score
Renaming the folder to backup didn't work.

Let me know about the wifi logs I emailed you

chewy, Try renaming the browser backup folder on sdcard (/sdcard/MIUI/browser/backup). That may fix your browser FC

Can't tell much from your wifi log. The beginning of the log I see that you are disconnected and then I see where you connect, but at the end of the log, it looks like you are still connected. So I need to see either more above (before) or below (after) the log you have.