1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rom manager question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by antron007, Aug 19, 2010.

1. antron007

antron007 New Member

Hey all. I hope this is the right forum for this question ...

I rooted the other day and bought rom manager. I download a rom but didn't install it. Now I can't find it. I see an option to clear the dl cashe but I don't want to clear it or dl it again if I Don't have to. I went through the clockwork dir and seen all kinds of folders. Seems to be sorted by dev but no roms. So,

My q: is.... where does rom manager store the dled roms? .

Thanks to all. This forum rocks because the users are super helpful and patient with me.
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. xkape

xkape Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

OK, I saw your post, got curious and went hunting on my phone. It appears to me that it puts it in the "download" folder on your SD card. Naming what you download in sequential order. Like, downloadfile-1.apk, downloadfile-2.apk, etc...

Now that I have found this and see the sheer zise of that folder, I can't help but wonder if I am right and deleting what's in there is ok.
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I think it puts the files in Sdcard/clockwork/download.
Search tags for this page

rom manager save default