liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
I just want to take a minute here to say thank you to everyone who helped support me and help me win the dev of the month title for October. Also, a huge thanks to anyone and everyone here on droidforums who put this together. It is not only a great honor to be recognized, appreciated and put on a spotlight with my work but also a huge blessing in disguise as well as the 200$ was much needed to help pay rent that I am behind on as I try to be a mom and keep a roof over my child's head and a great way that my supporters who nominated contributed to help keep me going on development projects as well with the time saved not needing to find a temp second job at least for now. Thanks again to DF, my supporters, my teammates, my love liquid0624 and everyone else who has helped me get the knowledge skills and where I am today with Android. You all ROCK! :)

SilverBuell

Reaction score
I've had this installed for a couple of days, and really like your rom. After flashing this, Superuser is not listed as an installed app. My system updates and installed it automatically with the current version is 3.04.

Any suggestions?

OP
liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
I've had this installed for a couple of days, and really like your rom. After flashing this, Superuser is not listed as an installed app. My system updates and installed it automatically with the current version is 3.04.

Any suggestions?

The latest one is ok now u can download in market 3.06 but also u.must go into it and update the binary as well..By installing from market it will override the system one to show as installed.

Coderedpl

Reaction score
Running this but my wireless tethering doesn't seem to work with this rom?

Anybody else having this issue?

Also wondering if there is a thread on XDA for this because i couldn't find it.

jdog85222

Reaction score
is there a way to get the landscape mode to work in this rom i like the rom but thought it would be cool to have that one extra feature in it if possible :)

jdog85222

Reaction score
download opengarden from the market thats what i use and it seems to work ok :D

Running this but my wireless tethering doesn't seem to work with this rom?

Anybody else having this issue?

Also wondering if there is a thread on XDA for this because i couldn't find it.

jdog85222

Reaction score
new kernel

i updated to the kernel you posted and now i cant overclock my phone and choose the smartassv2 govenor

OP
liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
Sorry, The Rosie Launcher does not support the landscape style on this as compared with how it does on the desire unfortunately.

:(

is there a way to get the landscape mode to work in this rom i like the rom but thought it would be cool to have that one extra feature in it if possible :)

OP
liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
The code needed to be configured to work with the kernel included in the rom which is why it works okay, with the other kernel u are now running it is not edited to work with it you can use Jrummys App or SetCpu as a fex if you prefer to use this kernel over stock and then it should be ok.

i updated to the kernel you posted and now i cant overclock my phone and choose the smartassv2 govenor

medicnj

Reaction score
There was a post with a link earlier in the thread talking about the inverted front camera. The link does not work, and my front camera takes upside down pics. thanks anyone for assistance.