ROM Hopes for Fascinate

Arcstriker

Reaction score
New to the Fascinate scene, but been around the Droid and Droid X since release.

I'm looking for a ROM that has a lot of what Liberty 1.5 has for the Droid X/2. Under call setting it has a Blacklist which you can add phone numbers to have directed right to your vm instead of ringing... Also has a tool box with a number of tools, one being the ability to pick a Theme, and install it right from the tool box (some what like Rom Manager does with ROMs). I've looked at a few of the DL30 roms, and haven't found anything like it, unless I'm not seeing it. I assume DL30 ROMs are what we want, but is there any ROMs like this in maybe DL09 or below?

Also a big thing with me is the Car Dock app, I don't want to use Verizon Nav, or Bing... I want a Car Dock that I can use Google Maps / Navigate. I know I'm not alone on this (as it was all a big hit for Liberty 1.5 on the X)

Other than that, I'm happy to see the work that has been done to finally get Froyo on the Fascinate, and hope to see great things to come

hoppermi

Reaction score
Sound like you want super clean. It has no bloat and has the car home you are used to. Black list isn't available yet but there will be alot more development in the near future. Check out xda for all available roms, maybe you will find what you are looking for.

Sent from my voodoo froyo

OP
Arcstriker

Arcstriker

Reaction score
Sound like you want super clean. It has no bloat and has the car home you are used to. Black list isn't available yet but there will be alot more development in the near future. Check out xda for all available roms, maybe you will find what you are looking for.

Sent from my voodoo froyo

Thanks, I have checked out xda, and have installed the Super Clean DL30. I also know that there is some apps that do what the blacklist will do which is cool, I'm just throwing out some ideas for some of the devs with high hopes :) I will say this, if it weren't for the Devs, and these ROMs, I would never even think of buying a Fascinate, I couldn't imagine not using google maps and nav thru your car dock... I hate how Verizon shoved VZ navigate at $9.99/mo down everyones throat as well as Bing... Really Bing... a Microsoft app forced in to a Google OS come on. But thats why were all here, to make it better than they did, right? :)