FROYO 2.2 IS REAL...god i hope

freeformlaw

Reaction score
Okay guys so the rumor on the street is that there is a Froyo 2.2 that has been leaked okay now I am downloading it right now and I will test and put up steps for you guys. once I have done it now Punk.Kaos has done this so I trust it i just want to make sure the things that I know didn't work before do anything here. But it looks good. i'm only about 35 minutes behind everything and i know that is a long amount of time

Edit

Okay looks good i got it running i am uplaoding this to 4shared and all i will put the link for it up soon. i will also put the original link in from xda as i have added launcher pro and removed the browser all and placed in dolphin instead.

Original
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=937237

thanks to punk.kaos

okay now i am not responsible for anything that happends blah blah blah im not you your hands choose to do what you want them to. I never said it was safe blah blah blah. okay we all get it. here you guys go have a blast.

http://www.***********/file/IsY_Tyee/DL30-leak.html

make sure your phone is on DJ05 or DL09 radio before you flash and have a blast any questions let me know. That and again thank you Punk.Kaos for all that you do bro.

Last edited:

Dvan

Reaction score
Wohoo!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Dvan

Reaction score
I love how the only person that seams to be excited is a droidx owner
:)

I'm excited because a guy at work has a fascinate and he really wants 2.2

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
lmao @ you guys :) I don't believe the Fascinate hasn't gotten Froyo until just now. I mean I believe it but Damn... I would think twice about getting another Samsung phone or maybe this is a wakeup call to Samsung to keep up with updates.

OP
F

freeformlaw

Reaction score
dude it didn't have it till today and this is a leak of froyo but it works great