1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELP>> Liberty ROM Gignerbread .9 stuck at eagle

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by wdcspurs, Aug 23, 2011.

1. wdcspurs

wdcspurs New Member

I just flashed Liberty .9 Gingerbread on my X and have been stuck at the Liberty ROM Eagle animation screen for 30 minutes. What do I do form here? I installed it and wiped through the ROM tool box, looked like it was good to go.
  2. D3fault121

D3fault121 New Member

You may have to sbf back to. 340 and then start all over with the rooting/updating process.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.
  3. reposter432

reposter432 New Member

Did you happen to use the Liberty Customizer? I did that recently and chose the Blur Home option and it got me stuck on the boot animation. You could always format and re-install Liberty in ClockworkMod.
  4. iamkimosabi

iamkimosabi New Member

Try going in clockwork recovery, and wiping data, cache, and dalvik. I had this problem before, and these are the steps I performed, and it went through. :) Hope it works.
  5. wdcspurs

wdcspurs New Member

I had issues initially with sbfing back for an hour or so. Kept getting errors before it owuld go through. What is the best way to utilize the restore feature in Clockwork? I sbfd back to 340 and then used the restore. That got stuck in a bootloop. Can I only restore to something from a custom ROM or on the same OS?
  6. AmsuJackal

AmsuJackal New Member

couple of days old, but ill offer some advice. that always happens to me after an sbf usually, so its somewhat normal. hold home and power to power on, release power but keep holding down home till the triangle screen appears. click the search button and wipe data/factory reset, and it should boot up perfectly.
  7. arikara

arikara New Member

Hey is Liberty 9 (2.0)????
  8. SupraRZ95

SupraRZ95 New Member

Its liberty ginger bread .09. When people mention liberty they generally mean lgb .09 now :). Liberty 2.0.1 is the latest froyo liberty.

x.sys
  9. nickademus420

nickademus420 New Member

I just had the same issue, followed the advice to wipe dalvik, data, and cache, through Clockwork Mod Recovery. Then rebooted, went right into Gingerbread.
    Thanks guys.
Search tags for this page
droid x stuck on spinning droid

liberty rom stuck

liberty stuck in i