[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.1 - 11.13.2010 - Generic Android

mbarry55

Reaction score
Not Launcher2, regular Launcher. And I was coming from stock sbf, not Rubix. I know Rubix is gone but something makes me think the install did not go completely correct. I am able to install the add-ons from the Fission folder but something just seems off to me. Are you sure it doesn't say Fission in "About Phone"? I know I have seen screenshots where it does, and mine does not.

Raziel36

Reaction score
Not Launcher2, regular Launcher. And I was coming from stock sbf, not Rubix. I know Rubix is gone but something makes me think the install did not go completely correct. I am able to install the add-ons from the Fission folder but something just seems off to me. Are you sure it doesn't say Fission in "About Phone"? I know I have seen screenshots where it does, and mine does not.

LOL... it's correct. It did install. If you SBF and the install didn't work for the new ROM, you'd still have all Blur stock, or more realistically, you'd have a semi-brick with boot loops or stuck at M logo, requiring you to SBF again. So, in short ,you're good to go. Enjoy!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Raziel36

Reaction score
What I'd like to know is when the 2.2.1 version will go public. Can't donate to get it, yet, so I'm really biting my nails waiting for it lol

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
So I absolutely love this rom first of all. The only thing I really want is to be able to take those 6 mega pixel wide screen pictures you can with the stock blur camera. Is there any way to get that feature back or maybe just the entire blur camera back. Thanks for the help.

The blur camera is in the add ons folder install like an update.zip works great

dakoop

Reaction score
I just installed this rom (bricked my phone in the process) and it is very nice, except my battery got drained in just a matter of hours. I am charging and going to try again but holy crap it went fast.

Raziel36

Reaction score
I just installed this rom (bricked my phone in the process) and it is very nice, except my battery got drained in just a matter of hours. I am charging and going to try again but holy crap it went fast.

Odd. Even overclocked at 1.45Ghz, my battery has lasted for over 24 hours. That was with very light usage, though. Heavy usage, like streaming movies, playing games or surfing the net constantly can wipe it out in about 5 hours. Still better than I ever got out of my D1, so I'm not complaining lol :)

sireone

Reaction score
What I'd like to know is when the 2.2.1 version will go public. Can't donate to get it, yet, so I'm really biting my nails waiting for it lol

I'm wondering the the same thing. Fission Downloader maybe?

tha5150

Reaction score
i have the BlackOut theme over Fission and one thing thats annoying (the only thing i must say) is that the when i open Gmail (stock email app) it doesnt show the unread emails highlighted. they look the same as the grey'd out ones that i have read. make sense? looking for a way around this. it probably isnt the right place to post this...

whec716

Reaction score
I'm new to rom's and all that jazz so please bear with me.

I've got Fission installed and everything is working fine. Before I flashed it i was using the adw launcher - i was only using this launcher for two reasons 1) to change the icons that are normally assigned to phone calls and internet (on the main home page) and 2) add more rows and columns.

My questions are as follows:
1. do i need adw to make the changes outlined above? or is their another way?
2. With fission how do i overclock
3. With fission how do i turn down the voltage?

Thanks!

Trong

Reaction score
I'm new to rom's and all that jazz so please bear with me.

I've got Fission installed and everything is working fine. Before I flashed it i was using the adw launcher - i was only using this launcher for two reasons 1) to change the icons that are normally assigned to phone calls and internet (on the main home page) and 2) add more rows and columns.

My questions are as follows:
1. do i need adw to make the changes outlined above? or is their another way?
2. With fission how do i overclock
3. With fission how do i turn down the voltage?

Thanks!

1. Yes, the default launcher does not provide those options. However, you can also use LauncherPro too, if you wanna give that a shot. IMO, it has more options than ADW.

2. You can overclock by either applying the .zip's in your Fission folder on your microSD or you can use Droid X/2 Overclock or DX/D2 Overclock from the market and maybe use those in combination with SetCPU.

3. You can use one of the 2 overclock apps mentioned, or you can change the values in those zip files.

sireone

Reaction score
Does anyone have any issues connecting Fission 2.2.1 Corporate Email to Exchange? I keep getting a 'Unable to open connection to server' error. Is it possible to get the DX Email App?

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
Getting error when checking check box in system...any ideas?

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone have any issues connecting Fission 2.2.1 Corporate Email to Exchange? I keep getting a 'Unable to open connection to server' error. Is it possible to get the DX Email App?

Will have patch in the 2.2.1 thread in a little bit so look for it there.