[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.1 - 11.13.2010 - Generic Android

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Fission ROM Manager now up, new ROMs, Themes, and much other will be trickling out over the next few days. I need to get apartment ready for Thanksgiving visitors so not as much time for this stuff right now. You will be busy on Friday and this weekend while wife or girl drags you shopping

MrKleen

Reaction score
where can i get the link to it ? or does it not exist.

Those that have sent a donation get the newest updates first. 2.2 will come out soon enough but if you would like it quicker just toss them a few bucks! It's not required, but it gets you all the newest stuff... quicker.

I sent them 5 bucks yesterday to help out the cause. There are not many people making roms for the D2 and I'd like to see them continue.

OnoSendi

Reaction score
I love this ROM, but the constant reboots are driving me crazy. It's also happening on my girl's phone, as well as my friends. It only happens when sliding the unlock bar over. I don't know if it has to do with my launcher (LuncherPro) or what.

pkbest

Reaction score
Ang
Only use themes made for 2.1+ if you want to keep lots of new features in Fission!!!

QUOTE]

So does that mean ANY Android theme made for 2.1+? Like..for example if I found a theme for HTC Sense UI here on the forum that runs on 2.2.1?

Sorry, I am really wanting to get that theme on my D2 Rooted lol.

This rom looks sweet. I think I will try this when I get home. If I can't get HTC Sense UI to work with the D2.. do you have recommendations for a modern style, appealing/not too minimalistic theme?

Thanks and great work. Also, don't take words too much to heart. People will always judge and be critics... Just keep "doin' what you do."

dancedroid

crome1115

Reaction score
hey guys.. dont know if anyone else has come across this with 2.2. but the only issue im having is that my swype doesnt work. when i try to use it it says that the version of swype im using is configured for a different device and i loaded the zip from the fission folder that was installed with 2.2... anyone have a fix for this? would greatly apprecaite it... thanks..

idropkickbirds

Reaction score
where can i get the link to it ? or does it not exist.

Those that have sent a donation get the newest updates first. 2.2 will come out soon enough but if you would like it quicker just toss them a few bucks! It's not required, but it gets you all the newest stuff... quicker.

I sent them 5 bucks yesterday to help out the cause. There are not many people making roms for the D2 and I'd like to see them continue.

i would like to see them also to continue.I will be sending some monies. plus who dont want things quicker :p

crome1115

Reaction score
yeah the rom manager can be found the same place they have the new 2.2 fission.. only way to get the link though is to donate.. which is only fair as much time as they have put into not only this rom but all the ones before it..thanks again for all the great work team defuse...

mardoon

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you! This rom rocks only 1 issue is slacker FC app only. So happy to have my old contact list back! Ty again! happy Tday !
Mardoon

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Hero77

Reaction score
Why does the audio effects button not work on the Droid2 music app?

Noticed the video app doesn't work either.

idropkickbirds

Reaction score
Donated, got the 2.2.1. Very pleased. Love the job y'all do.keep it up.

v4npro

Reaction score
With the new fission rom manager, you would be able to update to new versions of the rom?

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
Is there anyway to lower the sliders?
And the tomorrow manager isn't working for me