[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

weatherman334

Reaction score
Hascode = Dev Hero!

Looks good so far, just curious if anyone has had any luck lately wiht the built-in Wifi Tether? I probably mess mine up every time by trying to get it to work in infrastructure mode.. A couple months back one of the nightly builds allowed me to use netd (Infrastructure), but I'm not sure which of the phone profiles I used.. It seems that when I start messing with it that I can't even get it back to working in Ad-hoc mode. Apple products seem to need my hot spot to be in netd to work?

It works on mine but it won't connect on one of my PCs but yeah all good!

Technix2002

Reaction score
All of a sudden my BT will not let me turn it back on? Very strange since I haven't done anything other than backup my Slot1 ROM (CM10.1.2 stable).

-update-
Cleared Cache and Dalvik Cache and now it is working

-more updates
Even after doing the above: BT is intermittent unfortuntaely. I've also seen BT start working once you boot back into stock then reboot (had to get an app to do that because in the stock ROM that option is not there) into CM.

Last edited:

Fletch71011

Reaction score
Does ROM slot still matter and how should one partition it? I can't find instructions in the OP for it.

EDIT: Just going to flash it over the first slot for now on my new phone with a 2 GB partition, but it would be nice to know what is ideal.

Last edited:

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Does ROM slot still matter and how should one partition it? I can't find instructions in the OP for it.

EDIT: Just going to flash it over the first slot for now on my new phone with a 2 GB partition, but it would be nice to know what is ideal.

The CM builds are hard coded for Slot-1 only. AOKP is Slot-2 and Liquid is Slot-3.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

pfriedma

Reaction score
Phone App randomly crashes and phone reboots on incoming calls:

Anyone else have this? I'm running CM10.1.2(stable) and every 3-4 days, I get an incoming call where the phone vibrates continuously (for several minutes), no ringtone, black screen and ultimately reboots! (I've got the phone set to vibrate+ringtone, bluetooth is on but not connected to a device).

---Paul

darkfalcon09

Reaction score
Phone App randomly crashes and phone reboots on incoming calls:

Anyone else have this? I'm running CM10.1.2(stable) and every 3-4 days, I get an incoming call where the phone vibrates continuously (for several minutes), no ringtone, black screen and ultimately reboots! (I've got the phone set to vibrate+ringtone, bluetooth is on but not connected to a device).

This also happens with me. Although, thinking about it now I haven't had this issue in about a week (but then again I haven't had that many phone calls this week either).

Jishkah

Reaction score
Hey. I don't know if Hashcode regularly reads this thread, but I've been experiencing a very annoying bug for the longest time, and I'm wondering if anyone else experiences it, too: the sound dies. I'm going about my business, doing whatever, and, suddenly, the sound in my phone dies completely. If I receive a notification during that time, my phone will lock up, prompting a force-reboot. If I go into the Sound Settings in the Settings "app", it freezes, prompting a force-close. If I lock the phone, or if it goes to sleep, I can't turn the screen back on, prompting a force-reboot.

I've been experiencing this issue for the last few builds - Stable AND the newer Nightlies - and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this same issue. I usually have all wireless communications turned on, including Bluetooth, and I remember that, in the past, Bluetooth was difficult to iron out, so I'm wondering if that's it.

Anyway, yeah. Awesome ROM so far besides that, and that seems to be the only glaring issue that I've had with it.

pfriedma

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get Wifi tethering to work here? I've tried the built-in tethering and the Wifi Tether app with no success.

Cstryon

Reaction score
Hey. I don't know if Hashcode regularly reads this thread, but I've been experiencing a very annoying bug for the longest time, and I'm wondering if anyone else experiences it, too: the sound dies. I'm going about my business, doing whatever, and, suddenly, the sound in my phone dies completely. If I receive a notification during that time, my phone will lock up, prompting a force-reboot. If I go into the Sound Settings in the Settings "app", it freezes, prompting a force-close. If I lock the phone, or if it goes to sleep, I can't turn the screen back on, prompting a force-reboot.

I've been experiencing this issue for the last few builds - Stable AND the newer Nightlies - and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this same issue. I usually have all wireless communications turned on, including Bluetooth, and I remember that, in the past, Bluetooth was difficult to iron out, so I'm wondering if that's it.

Anyway, yeah. Awesome ROM so far besides that, and that seems to be the only glaring issue that I've had with it.

I've had this problem too.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 4

Jishkah

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get Wifi tethering to work here? I've tried the built-in tethering and the Wifi Tether app with no success.

WiFi Tether works perfectly for me. I don't know why it wouldn't work for you, though... how does it not work? What happens? Can you give me some details? I'll see if I can help.

Homage

Reaction score
For those of you on older CM builds, be sure to pick up the latest "stable" tagged cm-10.1.2 build on get.cm:
CyanogenMod Downloads

This includes all of the latest APK/security exploit patches. We want to be rooted and have fun on our devices, but best to do it in the safest possible manner.

I find that 10.1.2 is unstable. When I had it my Google play store would crash every 0.5 seconds making my phone unusable