[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by Hashcode, Dec 5, 2012.

1. LondonDroid

LondonDroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If I make a call to an automated service - eg 'press 1 or sales, press 2 for support' etc there is a problem when using speakerphone since the automated service does not seem to think I have selected an option after I press eg 1 or 2. Anyone else have this?

2. louspinuso

louspinuso Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Checked, that's off. Actually, right after I posted that question, notifications started sounding again, for a few hours, and then they stopped. Then they seemed to start again but it was pretty random when I received them. Anyway, ill keep digging around

3. Cstryon

Cstryon Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Is anyone getting random reboots on the latest nightly.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

4. ws6formula350

ws6formula350 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    The only reboots I've gotten are when I've plugged in to charge, actually...

5. louspinuso

louspinuso Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, so after a day of not making any changes to the phone, it appears that my notifications are, again, notifying.

On an unrelated note, does anyone have a recommendation on a notification reminder app? I was using handcent when all this started, which has builtin reminders, but I un installed that and am wondering if I can just get away with using a reminder app.

Anyone?

6. Technix2002

Technix2002 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe this is the wrong place to discuss this, but I figured more people would see it. Does anyone else have issues with Voice Dialer in Jelly Bean (CM10.1)? Mine won't even pull up now, but when I got it working it would not recognise dialing by names... Anyways, to make a long thing short: trying to get stock VSuite.apk from JB 98.72.18 to work... Just FCs instantly when I try to launch it, any ideas?

7. ws6formula350

ws6formula350 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    The Verizon app most likely requires a lot of the Blur framework which isn't present in CM. It probably won't work at all.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

8. colton22

colton22 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Running the 5/18 build. Looking great, everything I have used seems functional. I did get a 'system not responding, wait, close' prompt on boot but i was also trying to use the phone right away after the UI loaded. Also anyone else having issues with random freezes? Happened to me a lot on recent builds where I would reply to a message, press the lock button and later go to use it - I would have to hard reset...
    Any thoughts on the AOSP Helper for Juice defender? I got it working with 4.1 eclipse... I want 4.2 lol.

Thanks all!

9. MoonScar119

MoonScar119 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i used to use "missed call" apps that would remind you of anything. missed calls, reminders, emails or any other app you wanted. most of them stopped working with froyo though. just check the play store for "missed call" and see what each app can do for you. also check the reviews to make sure they are still getting 4-5 stars and not 1's and 2's

10. louspinuso

louspinuso Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I finally broke down and installed phone notifier, which seems to working great now. I'm on the 5/13 version and I'm very happy with it. Can't wait for the full release version.

11. ntengineer

ntengineer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I finally installed the 05/18 build, and I love it! Thank you very much to the developers. Eagerly waiting for the final versions or one that supports the docking events. I have a bunch of Tasker rules that are keyed by the docking events.

A couple of things to note:
    1. I keep getting messages indicating that com.google.gaps has stopped working. Not sure what this is about, and don't know if anybody else is having this.
    2. Whenever I get a new Email (using k9) or another notification I get a little bong sound. I have k9 set up not to make noise. I have a different sound for Voice Mail and Text Messages. I can't seem to find a way to turn off the bong sound, there doesn't seem to be any setting for it.
    3. Is there a way to modify the size of the widgets on the lock screen? I want to make the calendar widget larger but the only way I can seem to do it is set the Maximize on screen on option.

Love It!

Bret

12. Cstryon

Cstryon Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Just installed the latest nightly and I can't figure out how to add widgets with the stock launcher. Can anyone help me with this?

Search tags for this page
4.2 gapps cm10.1
cm10 for droid 3
d2g cm10
droid 2 global cm10 download
droid3 cm10.1

droid 4 cm10.1

droid 4 roms
droid incredible 2 cm10.1
gapps cm10.1 download
telephony.lteoncdmadevice