[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

MoonScar119

Reaction score
CM-10.2 is here! @dhacker tweeted the link this morning. CM-10.2 and 4.3 gapps located here: Index of /Devs/Dhacker29/cm-10.2 Thanks @dhacker and @hashcode!

ANDROID 4.3!!! WooHoo!! works great. now i just need app developers like setcpu the make their apps compatable

i have a huge grumble though.... the auto screen rotation is not working again

Last edited:

Cstryon

Reaction score
Should I have done a full wipe of everything? I just wiped cache and dalvik. Everything seems to be working fine

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 4

Big D

Reaction score
Anything else not working? I'm on the latest "stable" build and it's starting to become not "stable."

Is this a daily rom yet?

MoonScar119

Reaction score
Anything else not working? I'm on the latest "stable" build and it's starting to become not "stable."

Is this a daily rom yet?

a lot, and i mean a lot of my apps will not lod or download on it. I even did a factory wipe to test. None of mu purchased apps will install.... thought that was weird... and some other ones that are not 4.3 supported will not install

error is along the lies of "can not install to usb or sd card"

Big D

Reaction score
a lot, and i mean a lot of my apps will not lod or download on it. I even did a factory wipe to test. None of mu purchased apps will install.... thought that was weird... and some other ones that are not 4.3 supported will not install

Good enough. Later on 4.3.

Boerboel

Reaction score
So, CM installs on Romslot 1, right? And it's the maserati file right? I can't get the wifi to turn on. It just says "Turning wifi on" but nothing happens. I installed on a brand new partition. It's been a while since I've installed or used anything other than stock.

kwyrt

Reaction score
So, CM installs on Romslot 1, right? And it's the maserati file right? I can't get the wifi to turn on. It just says "Turning wifi on" but nothing happens. I installed on a brand new partition. It's been a while since I've installed or used anything other than stock.

Did you try rebooting?

Droid 4 - Avatar

thelolotov

Reaction score

I had this issue, but I assumed it wasn't related to the ROM, after a full wipe, the issue persisted. Back to 4.2 for now.