Camera works, flash works, no data issues, no phone issues

Officially DD material for me!

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Until you remember that GPS is broken.

Edit: I am incorrect, it does work!

Last edited:

Gumdrop

Reaction score
GPS looks like it works but very slow, takes forever to load navigation on google maps.
How did you guys get camera flash to work :( mine flashes but doesn't stay on long enough. Maybe I'll reflash the build.

olegfusion

Reaction score
camera flash works with same bug like in cm10, it works on focus, but doesn't on making photo.
hw is turned off, not good for main usage. Bluetooth fix is also needed. Keyboard backlight also doesn't work.
Camera works, video is not working, crash of gallery
Mainly, good rom, take us updated in github, hash! thanks

Last edited:

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hashcode (@Hashcode0f) tweeted at 10:35 AM on Sun, Dec 09, 2012:
Rebuilding CM10 for OG RAZR, GSM-RAZR, Droid 4 and Bionic. Should have fixes to rotation and HD camera.

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hashcode (@Hashcode0f) tweeted at 2:50 PM on Sun, Dec 09, 2012:
i had to pull the latest update for CM10. i'll troubleshoot it a bit later.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I'm glad we have guys like Hashcode and Dhacker putting some serious time into getting roms out to us. This stuff must be their passion because I hardly have time to watch tv with two small kids and work.

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm glad we have guys like Hashcode and Dhacker putting some serious time into getting roms out to us. This stuff must be their passion because I hardly have time to watch tv with two small kids and work.

lol only 2 kids?

Gumdrop

Reaction score

Amen! I can't thank these guys enough for the great hard work they put into this! Love it! ilovedf:hail:

thelolotov

Reaction score
Hmm I don't have camera flash, mms with a pic doesn't work, and no keyboard lights. To be clear this is hashcode's work, I just ran a fresh build.

Any chance we can convince you to run us another build? There've been some changes and tweaks, IIRC.

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Unofficial CM10.1/JB 4.2.1 ROM Development [12/05: ALPHA]

I ran a build yesterday, but it has the same crash issue when receiving a call. I took a log but didn't have time to work on it. I posted it this morning. One issue with it is it contains fm radio stuff. Normally this is pulled out after the build when making the final zip. Hashcode has been working on changes to stop building them at all. You can delete them from the zip or uninstall after you flash if you like.

Out of town the next few days so no building till the weekend for me.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
12/5 build. camera crashes for me. gps is slow but works. everything else is ok.

main screen seems shrunk though. i have a 1" border around my widgits. every slot on my 4x4 screen is full and it looks like i have a 6x6 setup

tomf80

Reaction score
No root?

Titanium backup is saying it can't get root priveleges, and no prompt is coming up. Superuser says su permissions are -rw-r-r--. I may be wrong, but shouldn't there be an x or two in there?

EDIT: I tried to get root access in ES File Explorer and it was granted permission. Titanium Backup is at version 5.7.2. Restoring settings without that could be quite painful. Help?

Last edited:

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
12/5 build. camera crashes for me. gps is slow but works. everything else is ok.

main screen seems shrunk though. i have a 1" border around my widgits. every slot on my 4x4 screen is full and it looks like i have a 6x6 setup

I noticed that too with Jsnweitzel's latest build of AOKP.

Titanium backup is saying it can't get root priveleges, and no prompt is coming up. Superuser says su permissions are -rw-r-r--. I may be wrong, but shouldn't there be an x or two in there?

EDIT: I tried to get root access in ES File Explorer and it was granted permission. Titanium Backup is at version 5.7.2. Restoring settings without that could be quite painful. Help?

I think it's preferable to not use TB to restore things, and I agree. Just too many problems, just download the apps from the Market.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
No, Hashcode had a problem backporting the changes. There is no rotation issue on the 4.2 builds but some other things don't work.