[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

tomf80

Reaction score
No, Hashcode had a problem backporting the changes. There is no rotation issue on the 4.2 builds but some other things don't work.
That is unfortunate. Rather than see him update an older version I would love to see this going fully though. Updated to Jsnweitzel's build and camera works. Thanks.

Last edited:

MoonScar119

Reaction score
bluetooth does not work. not sure if stated already. camera takes too long to focue and does not snap fast enough. i know this is basically an alpha paths... but just helpinng the developers find the holes

tomf80

Reaction score
I see Jsnweitzel has a new build up today. (12/15) What is changed? And, is the inability to answer most phone calls resolved? Love the 4.2.1 improvements.

EDIT: For me the inability to answer a phone call is still there. Screen doesn't turn on when it starts to ring, turning on the screen gives you a black screen and eventually you are offered to end the task or wait. Phone then rings forever.

Last edited:

Balthasar85

Reaction score
Which languages are in the ROM?
I'm italian (one of the two in my country to have one) and I need to know if there is italian too. :D
Tnx for answers

tomf80

Reaction score
I'm italian (one of the two in my country to have one) and I need to know if there is italian too. :D
Tnx for answers
I switched the language to Italian and at least that page in the settings is there in Italian. I didn't look further around as I don't want the struggle to guess my way back through the menus. I would say that it does work.

I'm still undecided between CM10.1 and AOKP on JB 4.1. CM is boring compared to AOKP, but Android is improved... it is a struggle.

olegfusion

Reaction score
Re: Unofficial CM10.1/JB 4.2.1 ROM Development [12/05: ALPHA]

Tnx for answers
There are all languages including Italian, it's same at any cm rom

Sent from my Motorola Droid 4 XT894 using Tapatalk

Fenix787

Reaction score
Still VERY alpha. Not ready for a daily driver but cool to mess around with. I was attempting to place a widget on the home screen and in the middle of that I got a phone call. The screen locked up and went black and the phone would not stop ringing, was going for about 60 seconds. Right as I went to manually reset it the screen came back and said I had a missed call. Then I kept getting a notice that "shell" was denied super user permissions. It got stuck in a loop and when I checked the log had over 200 requests denied, had to reboot. Other than that no problems, switching back to eclipse, thankfully thats extremely easy with the new safestrap.

meek2100

Reaction score
I know with Christmas and everything Hash is very busy with life. I'm just curious how things are coming along and if we can expect a beta version anytime soon.

kwyrt

Reaction score

There is a new 12/17 build up in hashcode's folder on goo.im. Not sure if anything has changed or not. I haven't had a chance to test it out yet.

Sent from my Droid 4

DSM4rill

Reaction score
12/17 build works great.
The things that aren't working for me is the keyboard light and the camera flash...so far.
No FCs.
Smooth and snappy.

Sent from my XT894 using Droid Forums

kwyrt

Reaction score

12/17 build works great.
The things that aren't working for me is the keyboard light and the camera flash...so far.
No FCs.
Smooth and snappy.

How about receiving phone calls? That was the major bug keeping me from using this as my daily driver.

Sent from my Nook Color - CM10

kwyrt

Reaction score

FYI: Hash code posted this on twitter "New CM10.1 for OG RAZR, Bionic and D4: Fixed camera/video rec., HD codecs and wifi tether. No BT or HWcomposer yet."

Sent from my Nook Color - CM10

DSM4rill

Reaction score
So far I'm 1 for 2 in the phone call dept. The first call i received was a black screen, rang 4x, missed call... The 2nd came thru...

And i have no idea how to turn the USB debugging on...

Last edited:

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

About phone, tap the build number, then you get developer options.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2