[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

thelolotov

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if it didn't. Might need some minor tweaking. Working camera and GPS on this would make it DD material for me.

Well color me surprised, because it didn't. Booted into the slot, pushed the files, rebooted, cleared cache, dalvik, and the data for Camera/Gallery, no luck, Gallery just crashes. CameraZoomFX does the same. Guess we have to wait for now.

pgarlinski

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with 4G? I simply can't get 4G to work whatsoever. I've tried wiping and re-wiping, clearing cache, clearing Dalvik, changing data settings...nothing. It always sticks on 3G...

Thanks!

GigaJake

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with 4G? I simply can't get 4G to work whatsoever. I've tried wiping and re-wiping, clearing cache, clearing Dalvik, changing data settings...nothing. It always sticks on 3G...

Thanks!

4G works fine for me. Do the *#*#4636#*#* trick to get into the phone menu and make sure your network type is LTE/CDMA auto. I think the LTE/CDMA option found in the regular mobile network menu in the settings menu might have knocked me to 3G only (checked the phone info and it was set to GSM/CDMA auto)

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hashcode commited a bunch of new stuff last night. I ran my own build and the camera still crashes but now it opens for a few seconds first. So it's getting closer.

EDIT: My camera is working now, not sure what caused to start working. I booted back to stock this morning to take some pictures (lol) and then back to this and the camera works.

Download here: Dev-Host - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

If you want to try this out but don't want to lose your current rom on slot-1 just create a new slot. Then delete the files in the new one and copy the ones over from slot-1. Boot into the new slot to be sure to got it right. Then just wipe slot-1 and install.

Last edited:

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Using Jsnweitzel's version:

Camera works, so does the flash.
Messenging works.
Rotation issue gone.
Pretty snappy (1380 OC with speedscript).
Browser FCs
Didn't get a chance to check data.
Playstore works.
Didn't get a chance to check gallery or video recorder.

Last edited:

Gumdrop

Reaction score
Using Jsnweitzel's version:

Camera works, so does the flash.
Messenging works.
Rotation issue gone.
Pretty snappy (1380 OC with speedscript).
Browser FCs
Didn't get a chance to check data.
Playstore works.
Didn't get a chance to check gallery or video recorder.

:blink:camera works?! I am so happy right now lol DancingNexus

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Unofficial CM10.1/JB 4.2.1 ROM Development [12/05: ALPHA]

Hmm I don't have camera flash, mms with a pic doesn't work, and no keyboard lights. To be clear this is hashcode's work, I just ran a fresh build.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

kwyrt

Reaction score

Hmm I don't have camera flash, mms with a pic doesn't work, and no keyboard lights. To be clear this is hashcode's work, I just ran a fresh build.

No camera flash here either. Browser works fine for me though. BIG thanks to hashcode for the fixes and jsnweitzel for the new build!

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I pointed the camera under my bed and low-and-behold it flashed. For me the browser keeps crashing. IDK, some of us have certain bugs and others have the other bugs.

Jsnweitzel, is there a Motorola Input apk for 4.2?

kwyrt

Reaction score

I pointed the camera under my bed and low-and-behold it flashed. For me the browser keeps crashing. IDK, some of us have certain bugs and others have the other bugs.

Jsnweitzel, is there a Motorola Input apk for 4.2?

Interesting. Just stuck the phone under the table and took a pic and low and behold the flash did indeed work! :)

kwyrt

Reaction score

Uh oh. Can't receive phone calls. Phone rings but screen does not activate. Hitting power button brings up the lock screen. Unlocking it brings to black screen. Phone just keeps ringing. Eventually a "phone has stopped working" message pops up. Hitting wait brings back to black screen. Hitting force close brings back to home screen but phone keeps ringing and will not stop until I hard reboot the phone. I can make a call just fine. Just can't receive one. Anybody else have this happen?

On a positive note mms seemed to work OK using GoSMS.

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

No moto input apk

Had the phone call black screen yesterday once and once it worked fine.

Gumdrop

Reaction score
Tried to get my flash to work. It turns on while focusing then doesn't flash when it takes the picture. If Has anyone tested if MMS work using gosms or handcent?

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
It seems to stay on long enough to brighten something dark, but won't turn a dark stout like Guiness to a Bud.

GigaJake

Reaction score

Camera works, flash works, no data issues, no phone issues

Officially DD material for me!