roaming indicator flashing

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the op has a d2g he needs to really read up b4 flashing. Always do your homework, never flash a d2 rom on a d2g
Without the rommer. Look for the thread in the d2g roms section. And ALWAYS make a backup.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

For sure. I was asking for myself (I'm on a d2), but yeah we don't want the op flashing this on a d2g

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

OP
S

scknoll123

Reaction score
That's too bad. For the future that will be the 1st thing you do k? So is your phone functional? I don't quite understand what you are asking about. You said you tried using root tools to change the status bar text and now? If your phone has stopped working you can try flashing a rom in clockwork and hope this helps, plus any rom is waaaay better than stock. I'm running liberty and love it. If this is not possible and factory reset has done nothing, it's time to sbf to stock and start again fresh. If you need any help with this, i got you.

My phone is fully functional. It was VERY STUPID not to make a backup but lesson learned. I will try to flash a new from over the weekend. Which one to you prefer I use to have a OG Droid so there were lots of options, not so many for the global. Thanks for all the help

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I did the same thing but I made a backup and it got rid of it I do believe you will have to sbf or like Idopa said flash a new rom. the angel rom is awesome with the chaos theme its all blacked out I love it

Is that angel rom froyo or gb? I'm so caught up in this liberty thing I haven't had the opportunity to check out the new roms

Angel rom is froyo based. No gb for the d2g yet. I have been running fenux's fenom for weeks now and it works great. Just downloaded angels update, going to flash it in the morning. Both are good choices. Just make a back-up, wipe data/ cache before installing. Follow the instructions in the posts and you should b ok.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's too bad. For the future that will be the 1st thing you do k? So is your phone functional? I don't quite understand what you are asking about. You said you tried using root tools to change the status bar text and now? If your phone has stopped working you can try flashing a rom in clockwork and hope this helps, plus any rom is waaaay better than stock. I'm running liberty and love it. If this is not possible and factory reset has done nothing, it's time to sbf to stock and start again fresh. If you need any help with this, i got you.

My phone is fully functional. It was VERY STUPID not to make a backup but lesson learned. I will try to flash a new from over the weekend. Which one to you prefer I use to have a OG Droid so there were lots of options, not so many for the global. Thanks for all the help

So everything is good? Great to hear. Now first things first, get the d2 bootstrap recovery app and make a freakin backup!

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
S

scknoll123

Reaction score
So everything is good? Great to hear. Now first things first, get the d2 bootstrap recovery app and make a freakin backup!

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz[/QUOTE]

Is that the one from the market for $2.00.I
Droird 2 recovery bootstrap

chrisl20

Reaction score
Yes, droid 2/droidx bootstrapper, it is made by koush, and u r correct, its 2$, but if ur n a pinch, u can find a free link somewhere round these parts...just be sure to support the dev when u have the chance..