Ringtones Jacked

plongson

Reaction score
Are your ringtones jacked up since GB? Mine never ring the same twice regardless...Any fixes? Can we root after the OTA GB? I got a few hours today and might go for it, What radio and what ROM would you recommend?

If I found a $400 dollar bill on the ground, I'd go get a Bionic...LOL

Javaknight

Reaction score
I believe the Revolution method of rooting works after the GB OTA. I am running the BAMF Forever 1.0.7 rom with the MR3 radio and so far the battery life is great and my Thunderbolt is running faster than ever!

just be sure to flash the available patch updates afterwards and it's all good

GLOCKMAMA

Reaction score
Thread Title

Are your ringtones jacked up since GB? Mine never ring the same twice regardless...Any fixes? Can we root after the OTA GB? I got a few hours today and might go for it, What radio and what ROM would you recommend?

If I found a $400 dollar bill on the ground, I'd go get a Bionic...LOL

With a title like that I expected way more responses & suggestions. You are totally speaking my language. So did you root? Is it better. As I former constant hacker & rommer of WinMo for years I swore I would not Root cuz I was addicted to constantly updating everything that even slightly changed in an update. I spent more time working on making my devices what I wanted than actually using them. But thanks to VZW I'm not sure I have much choice since every supposed fix screws something else up.