Returned Razr today for a HTC Rezound

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
beats = a gimmick for sure...

I mean it sounds good and all, but nothing to write home about - and the headphones are nothing to write home about either. The most frustrating part about Beats is that it doesn't work system-wide. The Bionic/Razr have built in sound effects that essentially make the sound as good as what Beats does (which it's just a built in equalizer...) but they at least work system-wide.

I love the Rezound, but Beats has, basically, nothing to do with that.

GeneralZod

Reaction score
The most frustrating part about Beats is that it doesn't work system-wide.
Yeah... this seems like a strange decision. Why would HTC care if you use their player or a 3rd party? It seems like having such a limitation, makes the phone less desirable. Perhaps they'll address that whenever they release an update?

Gleason81

Reaction score
So...purchased the Razr on Fri and I just couldn't get decent battery life. I got 6-8 hours of what I consider moderate use. (1-1/2 hrs talk, 15-20 texts, 5-8 websites. Screen at 0%, wifi, bluetooth off) Since I could not get an extended battery or spare since it's non-removeable, I am not around a charger enough to keep that phone. So I went with the Rezound, so far so good, just programing it now. Extended battery was $60, plus 50% off for verizons special on 4G batteries, and I got 25% off that for our company discount!

Hope you guys have better luck with the Razr then I did.

Sounds like case of an itchy trigger finger.