[REQUEST] Honeycomb Theme

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Mikey check ur inbox.i sent you a link.to whitr drop theme for.you to port to.liberty

Ok. I can't wait. Lookin forward to your pure theme too :)
This is already in progress... Haxz asked me a few days ago if I would port it to the Dx for him... Since he has been so kind in helping me I agreed to take up the tasking... I am just waiting for him to finish cleaning up a few things he wanted to fix... so as soon as he finishes and gives them to me I am continuing with its progress..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Boblank

Reaction score
63211c7f-d5e5-cf4f.jpg
63211c7f-d5ef-394f.jpg
63211c7f-d5fd-d25d.jpg
63211c7f-d977-fb0e.jpg

A few screens of the d2 honeycomb theme. Really linkin it so far on my x.
Edit: meant to upload the themed lockscreen shot

jawonder

Reaction score
Um this theme.been.out For the longest have u even checked.this.forum??

Is this theme still coming ? , haven't heard anything on it .

I see the one for D2 that's been out for a while and the only one i know for Dx came out last night 02/28/10 and it's not this one and yes i'm on this and the other Forums everyday ! .

Last edited:

Xerrus

Reaction score
Yeah there's a Honeycomb theme that's been out for Liberty 1.5 on the DX for quite sometime on these forums. Search and I'm sure you'll find it.

Sent from my DROID X

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Naw you just aint see it dude remember to google also get df app.on your phone its easier to find.the most recent topics :)

Yeah there's a Honeycomb theme that's been out for Liberty 1.5 on the DX for quite sometime on these forums. Search and I'm sure you'll find it.

Sent from my DROID X

Ok i think i'm blind

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Dude just google honeycomb theme

jawonder

Reaction score

I have a honeycomb theme for the DX that came out two days ago but you guys are saying there's one that came out a long time ago which i know i would have seen i'm always checking for new themes because i have two Droid X and the only one i've seen before the Dx version was the one for the D2 .

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Themes for the d2 usually work.for the.dx so the honey comb theme thats was for d2 was also for dx.catch my drift

I have a honeycomb theme for the DX that came out two days ago but you guys are saying there's one that came out a long time ago which i know i would have seen i'm always checking for new themes because i have two Droid X and the only one i've seen before the Dx version was the one for the D2 .