[REQUEST] Honeycomb Theme

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As long as there is no latinime.apk they are compatible ...
Themes for the d2 usually work.for the.dx so the honey comb theme thats was for d2 was also for dx.catch my drift

Dude just google honeycomb theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I have a honeycomb theme for the DX that came out two days ago but you guys are saying there's one that came out a long time ago which i know i would have seen i'm always checking for new themes because i have two Droid X and the only one i've seen before the Dx version was the one for the D2 .

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
What he said :)

Themes for the d2 usually work.for the.dx so the honey comb theme thats was for d2 was also for dx.catch my drift

I have a honeycomb theme for the DX that came out two days ago but you guys are saying there's one that came out a long time ago which i know i would have seen i'm always checking for new themes because i have two Droid X and the only one i've seen before the Dx version was the one for the D2 .

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey droid....i have an x now:) shoot the link for that white drop again

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Yay here you go :) and again pandroid.said.this theme is.in beta.compared to.the other.drop themes he has.he.hasent fully finished it so.at most it.needs some.cleaning up then it should be ready for.port :) https://code.google.com/p/droptheme/downloads/detail?name=dt1.1.1b2bWhite.zip&can=2&q=#makechanges

Hey droid....i have an x now:) shoot the link for that white drop again

Trong

Reaction score
Is JsinLegacy still working on the Haxz's theme port? I'd rather see that ported over than use the one that's been floating around at the top of these forums (no offense).

From the screenshots, Ad0131065's theme looks just looks like a Gingerbread theme turned blue (too blue, no glow on notification bar icons) with the Honeycomb mod for LauncherPro. I guess I could take a look through the apk's to see if everything else is changed too, but I can't tell from the screenshots if the sliders, small details, and widgets are skinned.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Even though you said no offense it's still disrespectful to ask if someone else is going to port this theme the guy who ported it did it to best of his ability if you want to know the status on jsinlegacys port pm him not trying to start anything I'm just saying.

Is JsinLegacy still working on the Haxz's theme port? I'd rather see that ported over than use the one that's been floating around at the top of these forums (no offense).

From the screenshots, Ad0131065's theme looks just looks like a Gingerbread theme turned blue (too blue, no glow on notification bar icons) with the Honeycomb mod for LauncherPro. I guess I could take a look through the apk's to see if everything else is changed too, but I can't tell from the screenshots if the sliders, small details, and widgets are skinned.

Trong

Reaction score
Not when I can't even tell what he's changed outside if the status icons. And, as far as I can tell, his theme is not a port of Haxz's.

If you, or anyone can show me that the sliders, the loading circle, are exactly the same as Haxz's, them great, I'll install it.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Like I said before pm jsinlegacy if you want to use his port so bad if he is even making one. Your being really rude to the dev who ported this theme not everything will be perfect.

Not when I can't even tell what he's changed outside if the status icons. And, as far as I can tell, his theme is not a port of Haxz's.

If you, or anyone can show me that the sliders, the loading circle, are exactly the same as Haxz's, them great, I'll install it.

Trong

Reaction score
Dude, both Mikey and Jsin posted on the second page of this thread saying that they were working on a Haxz port. That's why I thought it made sense to post here.

Regardless, what you've been telling me is irrelevant. Ad's Honeycomb theme is his own take on the regular Honeycomb theme (and I was right, based on the blue GB theme) and I'm not trashing that in any way. What I am asking about is a "true" port of Hazx's theme (on the original post of this thread) with the same bitmaps and all.

Last edited:

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...eme-honeybread-apex-1-4-updated-3-2-11-a.html
Dude, both Mikey and Jsin posted on the second page of this thread saying that they were working on a Haxz port. That's why I thought it made sense to post here.

Regardless, what you've been telling me is irrelevant. Ad's Honeycomb theme is his own take on the regular Honeycomb theme (and I was right, based on the blue GB theme) and I'm not trashing that in any way. What I am asking about is a "true" port of Hazx's theme (on the original post of this thread) with the same bitmaps and all.