[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

dorlisa

Reaction score
I absolutely love it!! =) Google Talk still isnt working but I can be patient on that.. haha

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Smokie for now just go into applications and uninstall updates on the market. That will give you back the themed market

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I really don't know how you could have worked any harder on this stuff Cakes. Omg you have been working non stop on this stuff for days. You always manage to make better and better!

Go Packers!!!

Smokie

Reaction score
Smokie for now just go into applications and uninstall updates on the market. That will give you back the themed market

ok.. did that.. now the market just force closes :[ how can I put it back to the stock green one that works? reflash the update? I dont know what the problem is with this version of your purple theme'd market.. it always force closed on UD 3.0 Rockin' Rainbows as well.. i never figured out the problem.. clearing cache does nothing.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

ok.. did that.. now the market just force closes :[ how can I put it back to the stock green one that works? reflash the update? I dont know what the problem is with this version of your purple theme'd market.. it always force closed on UD 3.0 Rockin' Rainbows as well.. i never figured out the problem.. clearing cache does nothing.

Smokie if you have root explorer. Go to system/apps. Press Mount RW at the top. Go to vending apk. and delete. Then reinstall the theme part that has vending in it. Hopefully that'll fix ya up.

Dorlisa
http://www.droidthemers.com/corinacakes/Mushroom_wallpaper.jp

Right click/save as/ put on your sd card. I put mine in DCIM and made a wallpapers folder there.

Smokie

Reaction score
so pissed that I did that dumb uninstall updates.. nothing is working now. I cant uninstall and reinstall the market, it fails. I can't even reapply update 1 of RR, still doesn't overwrite it.. fml

@Lady Angler,

its weird.. even after deleting vending.apk and rebooting and reapplying the update, it is still giving me a force close upon reboot (process com.android.vending) was stopped unexpectedly. and there isn't even a market icon now.

also, something else odd.. when you apply update 1 of RR over UD 3.0.1 it doesn't overwrite the normal green version of the market. however, if you delete their version of the market (like i just had) and apply Cake's update1 you then get her themed market.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmmmm? That really sucks. I haven't tested out the theme version. Maybe I will try to install ud rom then cakes theme later. I installed Cakes too version the last couple times. Spending time with my daughter tonite. She is going back to Texas tomorrow.Can you flash a backup to when your market was working?

Go Packers!!!

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
Sorry this took so long, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You are now my gf's hero. That two part flash worked PERFECTLY on her Droid 1. She LOVES the theme and is promoting it and UD 3.0 to all her coworkers. Yay for spreading the custom Android lovin'! :p thanks again Corinacakes!

dorlisa

Reaction score
so... dont shoot me .. but .. I get force close with the google talk =( but my market works great. LOL

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dorlisa did you get your talk working?

dorlisa

Reaction score
Hi there, I didnt. It keeps force closing. I have received one message but it would not let me respond =(

I went back to the old RR for a day.. wiped and came back and it still won't work.

How do I turn up my notifications? When i try to do that.. it will force close on me. LOL I am a mess.. I know..