*~*~*~Poll*~*~*~ Rockin' Rainbows meets Betty Boop?

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Cakes you know I love your Rockin Rainbows. But......... I am not a Betty Boop fan. Instead of changing RR is there a way you could do a duplicate and make the copy more Betty Boop for those that want it and keep RR for those who dont? I know that probably will mean a lot of work but I really love RR without Betty Boop.

Sorry to be a spoiler.........

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Cakes you know I love your Rockin Rainbows. But......... I am not a Betty Boop fan. Instead of changing RR is there a way you could do a duplicate and make the copy more Betty Boop for those that want it and keep RR for those who dont? I know that probably will mean a lot of work but I really love RR without Betty Boop.

Sorry to be a spoiler.........

That's a shame....Betty Boops awsome!!! :p

Sent from somewhere...

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry :(:( My girls were into Betty Boop but I never could get into the hoopla.

Don't worry dlwhtrose! I think maybe Cakes has decided to make it an add-on type thing. Would be cool if we could do something like that. Maybe an easter bunny one too would be fun.dancedroid

maybish

Reaction score
I love your rocking rainbows but not a fan of betty biopsy. Maybe give her her own theme?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK even though there are 5 days left to vote I'm pretty sure I've decided to make addons. This will be a small update.zip that include themed:

Framework
Contacts
Phone
Deskclock
LauncherPro
Gallery
and MAYBE facebook

So far I've started themes for the following:

Betty Boop (duh lol)
Hello Kitty
Minne Mouse
Tweety
Fairies
Teddy bears
and finally....
Hot sexy lemme get a towel to drool on MEN :D

Note these will be addons to apply over my Rockin' Rainbows themes and will be very subtle but you'll definately notice them. Each will include 3 wallpapers.

When I'm done with these, I'll be open to requests.

How do you guys like this idea? :D

Last edited:

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK even though there are 5 days left to vote I'm pretty sure I've decided to make addons. This will be a small update.zip that include themed:

Framework
Contacts
Phone
Deskclock
LauncherPro
Gallery
and MAYBE facebook

So far I've started themes for the following:

Betty Boop (duh lol)
Hello Kitty
Minne Mouse
Tweety
Fairies
Teddy bears
and finally....
Hot sexy lemme get a towel to drool on MEN :D

Note these will be addons to apply over my Rockin' Rainbows themes and will be very subtle but you'll definately notice them. Each will include 3 wallpapers.

When I'm done with these, I'll be open to requests.

How do you guys like this idea? :D

OMG!!! I dint know you were working on all of those! This is going to be SPECTACULAR!!!!! I love it!!!!dancedroid

Chickoid

Reaction score
That just made my day! As I'm sitting in my car about to go into work I an actually smiling lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That just made my day! As I'm sitting in my car about to go into work I an actually smiling lol

OMG! Chick you should see! I gotta sneak peek at tweety! Is so darn cute! Hopefully Cake's will have some ready for you by the time you get home from work. I gotta go to work too! :'-(

Chickoid

Reaction score
That would make the rest of my week! I'm sitting here imagining how sweet it's going to be :D

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK!! I've finished my first "Accessory" and I'm uploading now :D

LadyAngler and I are going to each start a new thread with the accessories we make for Rockin' Rainbows.

Here's a preview of what's to come :D

snap20110120_085405.png

snap20110120_093543.png

IncomingCall.png

Contacts-1.png

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/118126-cakes-closet-come-girls.html

Last edited:

collett

Reaction score
Ok ya'll I'm thinking about another update and want your opinions before I continue for nothing. I know a lot of you don't comment, even if you like it, but i'm asking you as a personal favor...PLEASE VOTE! This goes for ALL YOU MEN OUT THERE TOO!...please show your wife this poll and VOTE!! I'll leave the poll open for 7 days so there isn't much time! For you lurkers out there here's the link to my original Rockin' Rainbows theme so you can see what the original looks like. Please register so you can vote and comment! http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/93166-release-theme-rockin-rainbows.html I'd really love that :D

Here are 3 screenshots to give you an idea of what i have in mind. They aren't final by any means but will give you the jist :D

snap20101218_173559-1.png

9Contacts-1.png

18Facebook2.png
Oh, yes please, Betty Boop me!!!