[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

dorlisa

Reaction score
I downloaded the new 3.0 then renamed as update.. I go and wipe three times then install in clockwork mod.. .(I tried to install and use sprecovery but get stuck with the M logo and it won't do anything) all I get is the UD logo looping.. if I go back and restore to earlier backup and install the update without wiping.. I will get half of the new 3.0.. it says I am using 3.0UD and has alot of the new icons and ect of the RR but like the background is old mushroom and google talk doesnt work... =( I am still trying though.. LOL

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dorlisa please just install your backup until i tell you otherwise. I'm on a mission right now trying to fix something but you'll be the first to know when it's ready to try again ok? :D hang in there g/f!

dorlisa

Reaction score
so... I finally got SPRecovery installed.. yah.. I wiped everything... then tried to install this update... just gets stuck doing the UD with the little droid. LOL =(

Smokie

Reaction score
there was obviously a problem with the new version or Rockin' Rainbows for UD 3.0.1 I'm sure when she fixes it she'll let us know and post the update. my wife is patiently waiting :X

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok go get the stock UD 3.0.1 rom and flash it. I'll be right back with the theme only.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Part 2 is ready

UD 3.0.1 Rockin’ Rainbows Part 2

Part 2 includes:

Bluetooth, Browser, Calendar, Camera, CarHomeGoogle, Deskclock, Email, Gallery3D, GenieWidget, LatinIME, LauncherPro, MMS, Music, Pandora, VoiceDialer, Youtube.

Please note that neither of these parts include the themed Talk. I will give you guys an update.zip when i get it how i want it in my theme :D

Please post and let me know if both parts worked for you all.

Smokie

Reaction score
ROFL "pray it boots!!!!!!!!!!" i literally LoL'd when I read that.. I installed update 1, booted to make sure it worked, then went ahead and installed the 2nd update. everything is all GOOD! wifey is happy, therefore I'm happy.. great job on this, looks very girly. :D

Smokie

Reaction score
hey Cakes is the market supposed to be themed? its loading just fine, but still stock green.. you put a lot of work into the framework, this thing is pretty pimp for a chick's theme.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ROFL "pray it boots!!!!!!!!!!" i literally LoL'd when I read that.. I installed update 1, booted to make sure it worked, then went ahead and installed the 2nd update. everything is all GOOD! wifey is happy, therefore I'm happy.. great job on this, looks very girly. :D

LOL! FINALLY someone noticed that :rofl3:

On a different more sad note :( Mikeyinid just informed me that his market wasn't themed. I had him check his version and sure enough...he got pushed the new vending. That being said, I'm on it. If anyone suddenly has no themed market just go uninstall updates until i can get the new one themed. What's more important? themed talk or themed market? :rofl3:

dorlisa

Reaction score
so far so good.. and I LOVE the keyboard with it =)

The background pic is still the mushrooms.. do i need to change it? LOL

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nope you can use any background you want Dorlisa :D So you're all set now and you love it? :woot:

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LOL! FINALLY someone noticed that :rofl3:

On a different more sad note :( Mikeyinid just informed me that his market wasn't themed. I had him check his version and sure enough...he got pushed the new vending. That being said, I'm on it. If anyone suddenly has no themed market just go uninstall updates until i can get the new one themed. What's more important? themed talk or themed market? :rofl3:

How about themed both?