*~*~*~Poll*~*~*~ Rockin' Rainbows meets Betty Boop?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok ya'll I'm thinking about another update and want your opinions before I continue for nothing. I know a lot of you don't comment, even if you like it, but i'm asking you as a personal favor...PLEASE VOTE! This goes for ALL YOU MEN OUT THERE TOO!...please show your wife this poll and VOTE!! I'll leave the poll open for 7 days so there isn't much time! For you lurkers out there here's the link to my original Rockin' Rainbows theme so you can see what the original looks like. Please register so you can vote and comment! http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/93166-release-theme-rockin-rainbows.html I'd really love that :D

Here are 3 screenshots to give you an idea of what i have in mind. They aren't final by any means but will give you the jist :D

snap20101218_173559-1.png

9Contacts-1.png

18Facebook2.png

Last edited:

Jhem812

Reaction score
Hellz naw is a little harsh but the wifely isn't digging the Betty boop look. Maybe Betty boop could get her own new theme. Rocking rainbow.......well it rocks!!!!!!!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback! That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. my friend LadyAngler and I were discussing making an "addon"..... kind of like a theme for the theme that can be applied in a simple update.zip. I'm thinking if I do that, I can make all kinds of themed themes. :D sounds good eh?

Jhem812

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback! That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. my friend LadyAngler and I were discussing making an "addon"..... kind of like a theme for the theme that can be applied in a simple update.zip. I'm thinking if I do that, I can make all kinds of themed themes. :D sounds good eh?

Sounds awesome! You do great work. Donation coming your way.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wish there were something in contacts that would allow you to specify the gender of a contact which would then allow you to have a gender specific contact pic. I really don't like the screenshot of contacts where they're all men but their pic is Ms. Boop. Any ideas to work around this?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Sounds awesome! You do great work. Donation coming your way.

awwwz yur so sweet!! that will be my 2nd donation!! :woot: My bff LadyAngler beat you to the number 1 spot! :rofl3: She really shouldn't have because she does so much for me and for this theme!

Did you vote? :D

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG!! who voted the "Maybe, but I’m worried she might be too hot and my husband will steal my droid! " AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA that's so funny :rofl3:

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG!! who voted the "Maybe, but I’m worried she might be too hot and my husband will steal my droid! " AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA that's so funny :rofl3:

That was me Cakes! jk :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

LOL. folks could always put in a contact pic for guys or gals manually if they choose to. Or we could just use Pudgy for the contact pic. Who knows what gender Pudgy is?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For those of you that don't know...Pudgy is Betty Boop's dog :D and that's a GREAT idea LadyAngler!

ranger135

Reaction score
I think this is the best idea. My gf would love a hello kitty edition of your theme! She likes the Betty Boop gallery icon on pe4.1 (I think it's the gallery) but she doesn't want betty boop everywhere on her phone. She does want hello kitty though, and it would be awesome if you could make it happen. She would be so appreciative to me that I would feel obligated to drop you a donation since it's your work ;).
If you can make these optional "addons" to create special editions of your theme, that would work well for everyone. I'm sure that not all of the rockin' rainbow users want betty boop or hello kitty or whatever else stuck on their phones, but many would be excited to see these personalized themes. Thanks for the good work!:)

cuedroid

Reaction score
I'm not for Betty Boop either. She's certainly an icon. But, I would rather have a male bring the sexual appeal to rock out my rainbow.

lizard

Reaction score
I think it looks nice. The choice of colors to me gave Betty a more modern look. I concur on the contact specific pic point. Also should be .zip. I'm a single father of 2 so I can't say I'll be wanting it on my phone personally. Id give it an 8 out of 10.

Sent from my Squidlied Droid2 using Droid Forums app.....

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
i have to say yes since i ported it for ya to ud 2.5 for dinc my wifes been running it and loves it =))