[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is the keyboard themed on ud2.5? I installed on my wife's droid and the keyboard is stock black.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I'm not sure if it got left out or what. I'll round up an update.zip for you :D LA did a fabulous job theming that

joseserna08

Reaction score
Couldn't get it to work. It goes thru but there is no change.

joseserna08

Reaction score
Found a link a few pages back for the kb by LA. Awesome the theme is complete for now.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you got it working!

dorlisa

Reaction score
Ya'll ready to shoot me? =D I started getting force closing on my launcherpro this afternoon =( I dont know what happened but it started like "looping" and just kept doing that with the LP. I am restoring to a few days ago to see if that helps. If it does I will let you know..

dorlisa

Reaction score
I restored to a few days ago.. it worked okay then started force closing again. =(

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I restored to a few days ago.. it worked okay then started force closing again. =(

Dorlisa I'm sorry you're having so much trouble! The only thing i can think might help is to wipe data and clear cache in recovery. Make sure you backup your current setup or you'll have to redo it. I hope you get it working!

dorlisa

Reaction score
Im rockin the latest link again.. Maybe I fixed it. =) I did see I got to keep my cute "home" button this time. When I uploaded the latest LP before your update, it took it. It took my cute trash can too >=( Got it all working great

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im rockin the latest link again.. Maybe I fixed it. =) I did see I got to keep my cute "home" button this time. When I uploaded the latest LP before your update, it took it. It took my cute trash can too >=( Got it all working great

Lol Dorlisa! So do u have ur cute lil trash can now? Cakes did some really cool stuffs today too. Prolly not going to be released until UD 3.0 final tho. :p. I'll give u a hint though! Is a widget for launcher pro.

Sent from my Droidz

dorlisa

Reaction score
I gots my cute trash can back too =) LOL Awesome! I know she will do a great job!! LP needs more widgets.. ;) I still havent checked out the lock screen cause I use widgetlocker. I will shortly if I am able.. I got it to working now so I am scared to mess with anything.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't be scared. :) Make a backup right now. Where everything is good. Then play away! Is widget locker, the one with the cool lil droid car to unlock?

Sent from my Droidz

J

Johnly

Glad you got the info updated and golden. Now I can put this on my GFs droid, lol.