[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am using the straight RR theme that I did in two parts...because I use CM ... maybe that is the problem??

You poor thang! I'm asking Cakes if we can just get u a zip. LOL What do you mean CM? I don't follow.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dorlisa I'm not sure now if you're on UD 2.5 or CM? I had at one time ported to CM but i deleted all those. I think you may be on UD 2.5 if you had to install 2 parts. I'm going to give you an update.zip to use which should solve yur problems. I'll have to upload it so give me a bit.

dorlisa

Reaction score
I think I am using the UD2.5.. but when I reboot into recovery.. it comes up Clockwork Mod (I believe that is what it is called) I was thinking that is what ya'll call CM? But I did install the UDRR1 and UDRR2 parts.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok just install what i just gave you like you installed the theme :D When i say CM i'm talking about Cyanogen Mod rom. You're all set :D

dorlisa

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I believe that worked =) Whoo hoo! I guess I need to start reading up more on rooting.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I believe that worked =) Whoo hoo! I guess I need to start reading up more on rooting.

:woot: YAY! So sorry it was such a pain!

You should have a few nice changes on your droid too :D I included some updated images that haven't been released yet :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dorlisa

Reaction score
No pain at all for me.. I am learning.. I am sorry for being the pain. LOL :greendroid:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
See my post again right before yours :D

dorlisa

Reaction score
As much as I hate to say this.. I must of not did it right then =( I dont see anything new... BUT I havent been through everything... I even wiped my phone.. uploaded the new zip and didnt see anything new... give me one little hint and I will let you know if it worked.. and come Friday.. I will donate to YOU.. LOL )since the last time he went to that guy.. haha)

I guess you have figured out I am a redneck from Bama.. =D

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say this.. I must of not did it right then =( I dont see anything new... BUT I havent been through everything... I even wiped my phone.. uploaded the new zip and didnt see anything new... give me one little hint and I will let you know if it worked.. and come Friday.. I will donate to YOU.. LOL )since the last time he went to that guy.. haha)

I guess you have figured out I am a redneck from Bama.. =D
I assure you, you did it right. :) Changes might be subtle. I'm not sure what she did today. Lol. She didn't even give to me yet. Lol.

Btw, southern girls ROCK! Imao. :p

Sent from my Droidz

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you did it right and yes the changes are subtle. LA you have them cuz yur on an accessory. Look at the lockscreen ;) there should be a couple more diamond icons on there. the rest of the crap you won't notice unless i take it away :D

And regarding the donation.....it's the thought that counts g/f! Don't donate if it's gonna strap you!

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice siggy Cakes!!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Spankies LA :icon_ banana: took me way longer than it should have but you know how i is :rofl3:

joseserna08

Reaction score
Is the keyboard themed on ud2.5? I installed on my wife's droid and the keyboard is stock black.