Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sent one

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Ozzie

Reaction score
Lol...The heat just broke here, so it's heading his way. A trip to DQ for a chocolate malt will fix him right up...

JStandiford21

Reaction score
Did anybody else lose their market after installing epic blue? Mine has disappeared. I didn't have the new market yet, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

josh.zechman

Reaction score
Did anybody else lose their market after installing epic blue? Mine has disappeared. I didn't have the new market yet, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

Just got on here to ask the same thing. Installed nextang and my market is gone.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For those having a problem with the market, just remove the vending.apk from the zip until I can figure it out. You can reflash the gapps to get the market back until I can figure out what's going on.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
These will be fixed with build twelve. Just do what I said in my last post for now.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have 3 themes ported to build 12. I will be working on some more as well. Keep an eye out for the links tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright guys, got the 3 up in the OP. Follow the link at the bottom of my OP for the themes. One new one for you guys and two from build 11.

Sent from my DROID3

bassman1547

Reaction score
There's a nice feature at boot, at least on my D1: the boot animation freezes just before the lock screen. I then turn the screen off, and then back on to get to lock screen.
This keeps me from getting in a hurry to get to my screens.
It reminds me to relax and enjoy....which I do. I love the ROM, the threads, and am a cock proud and grateful contributor.:)
Droid Concepts is Beast!!! (this is my granddaughters word for awesome...very up to date vernacular....)

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's a nice feature at boot, at least on my D1: the boot animation freezes just before the lock screen. I then turn the screen off, and then back on to get to lock screen.
This keeps me from getting in a hurry to get to my screens.
It reminds me to relax and enjoy....which I do. I love the ROM, the threads, and am a cock proud and grateful contributor.:)
Droid Concepts is Beast!!! (this is my granddaughters word for awesome...very up to date vernacular....)

Btw, you can still swipe where the lock is and it will bring you to the homescreen.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk