[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Jaycea22

Reaction score
I'm really loving this. It will be a week that I finally got everything running right. I flashed UD 8.0, then added the Chevy 1.25 ULV kernel and then this theme. No force closes, I'm running at lightning speed with out overheating and my battery can last for 2 days in moderate use. By moderate I mean 15 min worth of calls per day, 20 texts per day, 60 min of youtube vids per day, 60 minutes of 3d homerun hero perday, and 2 days worth of email for 3 separate accounts( work, personal, and side business). I could barely make it through 12 hours before. :icon_ banana:

I'm pretty jealous of your battery life. I'm running UD 8 as well and I am still carrying my charger everywhere I go. What are your setcpu profiles? I know every Droid is different I was just wondering..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jaycea22

Reaction score
How is everyone today?

Doing good. Football season begins tonight!! What's up w you. You see what happens when your too good w your themes. Everything works and all is quiet!

StingRay

Reaction score
I'm pretty jealous of your battery life. I'm running UD 8 as well and I am still carrying my charger everywhere I go. What are your setcpu profiles? I know every Droid is different I was just wondering..

Don't feel too bad Jay, I still have to give my Droid a mid-day fill up otherwise I'd never make it through the day...

Jaycea22

Reaction score
I've been reading a lot about battery life and some people are stating they can go 15+ hours w medium usage.

I use my Droid for about 15 mind just searching ESPN and some other sites and I drop down to 90.

My name is Jay and I have battery envy.

RogerH

Reaction score
My setCPU is on 1200000 max 250000 min ondemand with the Chevy1 1.25 ULV Kernel. I ran it hard yesterday. I was following links to webpages in a bunch of emails, 60 min of phone calls, 100 emails, 25 texts, an hour of games, and my sports tap was set to update every minute for 4 baseball games and 2 football games. I unplugged at 5 AM and I was at 30 percent at midnight when I called it a day and plugged it back in. This also included about 25 flash pictures I had to take and send in an email. Not bad for a days work.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My setCPU is on 1200000 max 250000 min ondemand with the Chevy1 1.25 ULV Kernel. I ran it hard yesterday. I was following links to webpages in a bunch of emails, 60 min of phone calls, 100 emails, 25 texts, an hour of games, and my sports tap was set to update every minute for 4 baseball games and 2 football games. I unplugged at 5 AM and I was at 30 percent at midnight when I called it a day and plugged it back in. This also included about 25 flash pictures I had to take and send in an email. Not bad for a days work.
Good lord....

BTW, working on a GE themed ADW Launcher. I should have it up on the market in a day or so.:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

currensy

Reaction score
I'm trying to get my keyboard golden also and I'm running LithumMod....any ideas?

currensy

Reaction score
Would any version do...i just have a motorola droid 1 froyo 2.2 Kernal 2.6.32.9-g103 yadayada

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wazzup kook..Any new themes coming out for the Rubik?

What's a Rubik? I've been slaving away at my new theme...should be out soon. I've also themed it for ADW Launcher. GE will have one as well. Finishing it up and all should be released in a day or so.

Would any version do...i just have a motorola droid 1 froyo 2.2 Kernal 2.6.32.9-g103 yadayada

No...each one is specific to a ROM. I'm assuming you're not rooted.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Install a rom and install the corresponding theme over it. The same way.

currensy

Reaction score
yea i guess the lithumod is having a little trouble with the keyboard otherwise everything else is working but you know what i downloaded the theme before and had the gold keyboard then had to erase my sdcard last week because i had problems and installed it again and i wouldn't come up