[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Trionalaw

Reaction score
I love this theme. I think I downloaded it successfully because it is working other than the opening screen which has the clock, digital time, etc.

Any thoughts on either what I did wrong or what I should do?

Thank you so much.

Trionalaw

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I
I love this theme. I think I downloaded it successfully because it is working other than the opening screen which has the clock, digital time, etc.

Any thoughts on either what I did wrong or what I should do?

Thank you so much.

Trionalaw

That is an app on the market called beautiful widgets.....thanks for downloading!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Trionalaw

Reaction score
my dictation came out wrong. When I open my phone, the screen with the digital time, the clock, etc. does not open. Rather, I get the screenshot from Sapphire 1.1.

Any ideas what I did wrong? Or should I just go ahead and delete the theme and reload it?

You replied quicker than my youngest daughter who says “ no ” when I ask her to vacuum my car!

Thanks so much.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would wipe and do a fresh install. You running sapphire?

And would you be able to give a screenshot?

Trionalaw

Reaction score
I found the application allows me to take a screenshot of the phone. I suppose I can send myself an e-mail. But then, how would I get it attached to the forum? Or should I send you a personal communication and attach it? It is just the opening screen for Sapphire 1.1.

Thanks again,.

Jaycea22

Reaction score
I decided to check out UD 8. Its a pretty sweet Tom. Nice fast and stable.

Of course I loaded this theme and I am loving my phone. Koo I have some good news for you. I have flashed all the apps in the OP. Pandora,mini info, shazam, dolphin installed perfectly and working correctly.

The only thing not working for me is the themed handscent. I downloaded and moved on sd card. Installed via astro and it states unable to install. Help? : ).....please..

Also do we get a sneak preview of your new theme

Trionalaw

Reaction score
I was able to take a screenshot and mail it to myself. While the colors on the phone itself are blue,the screenshot I save shows it in gold. I think I was successful in attaching it to this reply.

Thank you so much.

It appears that I was!

Last edited:
OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jay....you have to make certain all traces of handcent are off your phone. Check data/app and system/app. Then reboot. Let me know how it goes.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Download one of the backgrounds and install it manually......i dont know how to change the default wallpapers...

I was able to take a screenshot and mail it to myself. While the colors on the phone itself are blue,the screenshot I save shows it in gold. I think I was successful in attaching it to this reply.

Thank you so much.

It appears that I was!

StingRay

Reaction score

Thank you so much.

It appears that I was!

Trion

The posted screenshot does not appear to have Golden Essence theme installed, since the notification bar isn't maroon and the icons are not gold....looks like you should reload the GE zip for Sapphire 1.1 again....

Trionalaw

Reaction score
dumb question. Where would I find that wallpaper with the digital clock, etc. and with the clock function?

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its on the market....beautiful widgets

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I bet you the color is a setting in the gem settings....you may want to look there...

Jaycea22

Reaction score
Jay....you have to make certain all traces of handcent are off your phone. Check data/app and system/app. Then reboot. Let me know how it goes.

Searched data/app and system/app and didn't see any remains on handscent. Tried to install it wouldn't. Rebooted and tried to install again still application wont install : (