[Release][Theme] Harmony for Multiple ROMs....

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Omg! I just got everything how I wanted with golden elegance on the new ud rom ...I come here and see this!!!!! Grrrrrr. You and ur team are just too awesome for your own good! You guys are the best.. expect a donation soon. Especially you, Kook! You are by far my fave!!
Sorry. I'll stop theming and porting my stuff if it's too much.

Hahaha you are too silly! Keep up the great work!!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I forgot to add a side note...If you have time could you please theme wireless tether for all of your gorgeous themes?
I'll see what I can do ;)

khaf

Reaction score
What about the Fascinate?

Sent from my Voodoo Fascinate using DroidForums App

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What about the Fascinate?

Sent from my Voodoo Fascinate using DroidForums App
I'm always up for a challenge. If you show me the ROM, I might be able to port it over. Only problem is I don't have a Fascinate, so someone may have to test it out. I won't be able to.

khaf

Reaction score
I would def test it out and getting other to test wont be a problem. one link in the Fascinate thread here and on xda and they will be on it lol. This would be the first theme of this quality for th Fascinate. Iv'e seen a few but they where minimal changes not like any of these great themes on the Droid 1

[ROM] [UPDATED] AOSP Magic v 0.2 Beta Testing ~AOSP Apps, Lockscreen, & Theme~ - xda-developers

where can I get that wallpaper in the OP?

you're a beast with the themes thank you

Last edited:
OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would def test it out and getting other to test wont be a problem. one link in the Fascinate thread here and on xda and they will be on it lol. This would be the first theme of this quality for th Fascinate. Iv'e seen a few but they where minimal changes not like any of these great themes on the Droid 1

[ROM] [UPDATED] AOSP Magic v 0.2 Beta Testing ~AOSP Apps, Lockscreen, & Theme~ - xda-developers

where can I get that wallpaper in the OP?

you're a beast with the themes thank you
Here ya go.

khaf

Reaction score
Thnx slick backround. I hope you dont mind I put a link on the Fascinate forum over at XDA so people could check your theme out, If you do I can delete the post

Last edited:
OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thnx slick backround. I hope you dont mind I put a link on the Fascinate forum over at XDA so people could check your theme out, If you do I can delete the post
Shoot man...no problem.

khaf

Reaction score
is anyones dailer force closing on them rite after hanging up from a call? It saysthe process com.android.phone has stopped unexpctedly please try again

Last edited:
OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
is anyones dailer force closing on them rite after hanging up from a call? It saysthe process com.android.phone has stopped unexpctedly please try again
heh...mine does actually. It hasn't affected performance at all. I think it has to do with the Cytown Dialer he has installed as default. I tried installing the stock dialer and applying the themed dialer over it, but it kept doing the same thing. Must be something he's coded that's causing it. But it's only after hanging up the call.

Dunno what to say. If you want, I can make a version without the dialer and you'll have Cold Fusion with the Cytown Dialer.

Let me know.

khaf

Reaction score
cool that would be great thanx. My mom in law is using my Droid1 and keeps complaining lol I guess it doesnt show her call log stuff after the theme was on because the phone app force closes before it could save the info. If it were me I wouldnt care. This is the best theme ive seen on these forums. I love the look and i have a wood grain launcher dock on it. I think my Fascinate got jealous lol. Im going to see if I can move some system apps over and install Iv,e done it before with another theme some work some dont. Thanx for all your work by the way much appreciated. Ill donate at the first of the month

Edit: I have a question would it work if the dailer part of the theme was a metamorph? I think i need to start learning a little about theming I have a few books on programing for android, and oooo are they long i mite have to wait until 2 of my 3 kids are in school to crack into that lol.

Edit: Mite be a stupid question but is there any way I can help with theming?

Last edited:

bigkoch125

Reaction score
this looks awesome would love to see this on my fascinate you ever think about doing this for the fascinate?