[Release][Theme] Cold Fusion for multiple ROMs

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That is so strange....what rom you running again?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I havent ran sapphire in a while...but ill check out the keyboard they have loaded...when i port themes....i use the apks from the rom and theme what they have. That way you dont lose the essence of "sapphire"....so it must be a sapphire issue.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That is so strange....what rom you running again?

running sapphire 1.1.1 -cold fusion -adw launcher with your theme -p3 droids kernel lv 1250

Download/install "Voice Search" by Google in the market.

If you restored it from a backup, it doesn't always work (at least not for me). Uninstall it, then reinstall it from the market. You should be good to go.

guitarman608

Reaction score
Got it all sorted out thanks for the google voice tip!! Everthing is good now as far as i can tell.. You guys rock!!

guitarman608

Reaction score
I havent ran sapphire in a while...but ill check out the keyboard they have loaded...when i port themes....i use the apks from the rom and theme what they have. That way you dont lose the essence of "sapphire"....so it must be a sapphire issue.

kook , got it figured out .. had to install google voice search and the mic icon came back! sorry to have bugged you on this one.... keep up the great work... everythings working how i need it to now!dancedroid installed the 1250 p3 kernel and thats good too!! thanks for everything,
rob

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

kook , got it figured out .. had to install google voice search and the mic icon came back! sorry to have bugged you on this one.... keep up the great work... everythings working how i need it to now!dancedroid installed the 1250 p3 kernel and thats good too!! thanks for everything,
rob

Sweet...we almost have the exact same setup :)

guitarman608

Reaction score
dancedroid

rob

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

cool working on screenshots now to put up in that thread!
Sweet...we almost have the exact same setup :)

havrin

Reaction score
Just wanted to throw a quick post out once again telling you how much I love cold fusion. I'm using shadow rom 0.2.1 and won't be moving to the 0.2.2 since cold fusion isn't setup for it. Hopefully once shadow rom gets their split from CM done and released on their own, you'll port cold fusion over to it? *crossing fingers* LOL.

Anyway, thanks again for a GREAT theme.