[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Trionalaw

Reaction score
I really am a cretin. I bought beautiful widgets. I found the two analog clocks. I could not find the digital clocks. Is there another widget? I want to create a home screen like the one you show.

Help.

Of course, I just found the digital clock is part of your theme. Now my question is where is your wallpaper? Sorry to be such a pest. Thank you.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its in the original post on the bottom. Just download it and place it on your sd card. Long press the home screen and choose wallpaper.....voila!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go into setting/applications/all.

Look to see if there is a handcent there....

Jay....you have to make certain all traces of handcent are off your phone. Check data/app and system/app. Then reboot. Let me know how it goes.

Searched data/app and system/app and didn't see any remains on handscent. Tried to install it wouldn't. Rebooted and tried to install again still application wont install : (

Jaycea22

Reaction score
No sir..no handcent in there either

Jaycea22

Reaction score
OK it worked. I went into settings/apps/all and there was a handcent font pack that I uninstalled.

Reinstalled again and it worked perfectly. Thanks Koo

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go to the market...install and uninstall

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha....good stuff.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Now that you mention it, I was having problems getting GE to load on Simply Stunning 4.7. I had planned to install UD 8.0 anyway, so I didn't bother resolving the problem with the installation, but just moved on to the UD rom. I wonder what the cause of that theme mess-up was.

-Mike

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Jaycea22

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I was having problems getting GE to load on Simply Stunning 4.7. I had planned to install UD 8.0 anyway, so I didn't bother resolving the problem with the installation, but just moved on to the UD rom. I wonder what the cause of that theme mess-up was.

-Mike

I wonder what the problem could've been. I was using SS 4.7 w the GE theme and everything ran perfectly. I flashed over to UD 8 just to try it out. Ran a quadrant w UD using Chevy's kernel and got 1647 while on SS only got 1200+. Loving UD w GE...

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

-Mike

I wonder what the problem could've been. I was using SS 4.7 w the GE theme and everything ran perfectly. I flashed over to UD 8 just to try it out. Ran a quadrant w UD using Chevy's kernel and got 1647 while on SS only got 1200+. Loving UD w GE...

Don't know. I've never had a failure with one of Kook's themes before. As I said though, I was on my way over to the UD 8.0.0 rom, and planned on installing the GE theme on it, so I didn't really investigate it. I did re-install the theme twice, while I still had SS 4.7 as my rom, just to make sure I hadn't overlooked something. Same result.

-Mike

Jaycea22

Reaction score
So quiet!! looks like your theme is working as it should and no one is having any issues!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dancedroid
So quiet!! looks like your theme is working as it should and no one is having any issues!

Man....I was just thinking the same thing. It's a good thing cuz It's allowing me to work on my new theme. I've already started the red color.:icon_ banana:dancedroid

RogerH

Reaction score
I'm really loving this. It will be a week that I finally got everything running right. I flashed UD 8.0, then added the Chevy 1.25 ULV kernel and then this theme. No force closes, I'm running at lightning speed with out overheating and my battery can last for 2 days in moderate use. By moderate I mean 15 min worth of calls per day, 20 texts per day, 60 min of youtube vids per day, 60 minutes of 3d homerun hero perday, and 2 days worth of email for 3 separate accounts( work, personal, and side business). I could barely make it through 12 hours before. :icon_ banana:

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm really loving this. It will be a week that I finally got everything running right. I flashed UD 8.0, then added the Chevy 1.25 ULV kernel and then this theme. No force closes, I'm running at lightning speed with out overheating and my battery can last for 2 days in moderate use. By moderate I mean 15 min worth of calls per day, 20 texts per day, 60 min of youtube vids per day, 60 minutes of 3d homerun hero perday, and 2 days worth of email for 3 separate accounts( work, personal, and side business). I could barely make it through 12 hours before. :icon_ banana:
Wow...that's excellent battery life. Especially with the 3d homerun and youtube vids.

Glad it works out for you.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How is everyone today?