kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So that's actually normal for ADW? I thought it was a bug..lol
NICE!!

Hey I can't attach images in a PM.. here's what I mean about the difference in the button shape... (there's one more white one (pressed) but I can only attach 5 at a time.

If you want me to, I can alter the images to match the Cold Fusion colors.

If you want to do that 1) it would be bada$$ and 2) it will be installed 5 seconds after its done.

If you want to see what it looks like in full when it's black, check out thebowers black and bold screenshots.

Ok...I won't be home until later....but I'll check it out.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let me know.. I'll just email, attach, whatever.. the D2 keyboard file. That way, you have all 6 images in a format you are used to.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let me know.. I'll just email, attach, whatever.. the D2 keyboard file. That way, you have all 6 images in a format you are used to.
Just send it via email bud....

gerg004

Reaction score
Great Them

What an awesome theme man, im loving it. Ive only been rooted for about 2 days and running Sapphire 1.1.1 this theme is awesome. I just need to figure out which clock/weather skin (I'm assuming it is Beautfiul Widgets?) are you using. Figuring that out would just about finish up the beauty on this baby. Thanks!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its beautiful widgets. I actually made a matching clock theme. Ill get it posted tonight.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gerg004

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. And good deal, looking forward to putting the finishing touches (for now) on this baby.

khaoticklown

Reaction score
im just curious is there any way to turn the status bars for the signal and wifi bluish or something? just curious....

Slagg3r

Reaction score
i could not get this to install on Bugless beast v0.5 . it would just loop at the droid before the boot ani. any help would be great would really like to try this theme out

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i could not get this to install on Bugless beast v0.5 . it would just loop at the droid before the boot ani. any help would be great would really like to try this theme out

Weird....worked fine for me. I can look at it later tonight.

Slagg3r

Reaction score
Thank you . I've even tried redownloading the zip and reappling .